Recommend an Ionizer, Please

Seems to be working already. Over the next weeks, I 'm going to wash down everything in my house. Friends who have them say they don't even have to dust.

Thats what I do Heating & Air. What do you want to happen with your system?

I just had a Honeywell electronic filter installed. To zap the dust, pollen, mold, etc. You can hear it arcing when a hair gets in it. Pretty cool.

Seems to be working already. Over the next weeks, I 'm going to wash down everything in my house. Friends who have them say they don't even have to dust.

I just had a Honeywell electronic filter installed. To zap the dust, pollen, mold, etc. You can hear it arcing when a hair gets in it. Pretty cool.

Thats so exciting I am a contractor I do heating and air conditioning. Remember though you have something on your system that requires cleaning and proper maintenance. I can tell you honeywell is the industry leader. You got an excellent system for indoor air quality. Congratulations!!!! Its customers like you that help out our businesses.

Thats so exciting I am a contractor I do heating and air conditioning. Remember though you have something on your system that requires cleaning and proper maintenance. I can tell you honeywell is the industry leader. You got an excellent system for indoor air quality. Congratulations!!!! Its customers like you that help out our businesses.

Yeah, I'm going to have them come do the maintenance on it for me.

My system is 30 years old. But never used. This house was built in the 70s, but no one ever lived in it. The owners brought family down for one month each summer and that's all the wear and tear it's ever had. I've updated several things, but the house is in good shape. I expect the system to outlast me.

Forum List

Back