Recognize Palestine -- deadline today!

jodylee

Jan 26, 2007
The Palestinian people are calling on the world to recognise Palestine as a state. Over 120 countries have endorsed the call, but the US and Israel are opposing and key European leaders are on the fence. If we can persuade Europe and the UK to support this non violent, legitimate bid now, it could spur a dramatic shift towards peace. Click to sign the urgent petition:

Avaaz - Palestine: the world's next nation

In four days the UN Security Council will meet, and the world has an opportunity to embrace a new proposal that could turn the tide on decades of failed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks: UN recognition of the state of Palestine.

The Palestinian people

These Palestinians, shit for brains?:lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You better think up a better fairy tale.:lol:

The Palestinian people are calling on the world to recognise Palestine as a state.

This Palestine, shit for brains? :lol:

Cambridge University Press...
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

The name of the land has been Israel for 3000 years :clap2:

The Palestinian people are calling on the world to recognise Palestine as a state. Over 120 countries have endorsed the call, but the US and Israel are opposing and key European leaders are on the fence. If we can persuade Europe and the UK to support this non violent, legitimate bid now, it could spur a dramatic shift towards peace. Click to sign the urgent petition:

In four days the UN Security Council will meet, and the world has an opportunity to embrace a new proposal that could turn the tide on decades of failed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks: UN recognition of the state of Palestine.

Well I was optimistic that the UK and France would recognise them....but I am wondering if they may be too scared now.

Norway agreed on the 18th.... then a few days later the bombing of the Government Building and the slaughter of the young of the Labor Youth Movement.

Possible motives for the Breivik massacre began to emerge. Images of the Norwegian ruling party’s youth camp on the island of Utoya were published online, where, just days before the attack, teenagers had met with Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere. They had demanded the government recognise a Palestinian state. One photograph shows the Foreign Minister in the foreground, with a banner held up in the background reading “Boikott Israel”. Boycott Israel.

A manifesto, written by Breivik, was also discovered. The 1500 page document, entitled “A European Declaration of Independence”, reveals a troubling ideology. “Let us fight together with Israel,” Breivik writes, “with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists.” In a section headed “Controversial principles”, the manifesto continues:

Supports the deportation of all Muslims from Europe Pro-Israel (pro-Zionism/Israeli nationalism, supports the deportation of Muslims from theWest Bank and the Gaza strip) Pro-Boer/Afrikaner (supporting a partition of South Africa into two parts).

Anders Behring Breivik: a disturbing ideology | Jody McIntyre | Independent Editor's choice Blogs

We even had one of those rancid EDL's who Breivik and some tea party members love so much, on the tv last night claiming if Britain did not mend her ways he was sorry to say we would probably get the same in 5 years. Don't know whether it will make Cameron too chicken or he's the type to respond the other way. Chicken is my guess. Hope he proves me wrong.

- for you Gillian

Last edited:

Well I was optimistic that the UK and France would recognise them....but I am wondering if they may be too scared now.

Norway agreed on the 18th.... then a few days later the bombing of the Government Building and the slaughter of the young of the Labor Youth Movement.

Possible motives for the Breivik massacre began to emerge. Images of the Norwegian ruling party’s youth camp on the island of Utoya were published online, where, just days before the attack, teenagers had met with Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere. They had demanded the government recognise a Palestinian state. One photograph shows the Foreign Minister in the foreground, with a banner held up in the background reading “Boikott Israel”. Boycott Israel.

A manifesto, written by Breivik, was also discovered. The 1500 page document, entitled “A European Declaration of Independence”, reveals a troubling ideology. “Let us fight together with Israel,” Breivik writes, “with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists.” In a section headed “Controversial principles”, the manifesto continues:

Anders Behring Breivik: a disturbing ideology | Jody McIntyre | Independent Editor's choice Blogs

We even had one of those rancid EDL's who Breivik and some tea party members love so much, on the tv last night claiming if Britain did not mend her ways he was sorry to say we would probably get the same in 5 years. Don't know whether it will make Cameron too chicken or he's the type to respond the other way. Chicken is my guess. Hope he proves me wrong.

- for you Gillian

You wanna recognize psychopaths? That would make you a psycho, too.:cuckoo:

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life":eek:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]‪Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

- for you Gillian

It has been obvious to me since you came on this site that you are a psychopath. I had no difficulty in noticing.

- for you Gillian

It has been obvious to me since you came on this site that you are a psychopath. I had no difficulty in noticing.

You wanna recognize terrorists, bitch? "Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans":eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]‪Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

- for you Gillian

You wanna recognize Muslim mass murderers, bitch?

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]‪Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back