Recession Coming; Are You Prepared?

Building the wall protects the students from having to compete with needy foreign nationals for resources meant for them.

The wall aint gonna stop shit moron. Go after illegal employers. That will stop students from having to compete with illegal labor.

Don't blame the immigrants. If Canada paid $200K a year I might sneak over that border too. But Canadian companies don't hire illegals. Only American corporations do.

The truth is your corporate masters are never going to stop immigration to the point where it's going to raise wages. Why would they do that? So in 2 years when a Democrat is in office you'll be arguing again that they are only doing jobs lazy American youth won't do. That was your argument during the Bush years remember. You'll repeat anything Rush or Fox says. Or Romney, Bush, McCain, Boehner, McConnell, Ryan. You love them all
Democrats lie and say that all the foreign nationals coming and going unchecked and unregulated at will, come to work.

Then Democrats act like all the Democrats aiding and abetting illegal foreign nationals don't hire them under the table.

Traditionally and typically it's corporations and business owners who are hiring them.

Remember the big raid in Tennessee a month ago? No sanctuary city there.

Remember the illegal who killed Mollie Tibbetts? He worked for a Republican Iowa farmer.

Small business owners tend to vote Republicans. And we know how small business owners here feel about their cheap labor. They love it. And we also know how McCain and Romney and Bush felt about it back when we were saying this

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

Now if you could be so kind to dig up on article from a conservative back in the 2000's that suggests you guys are anti illegals.

I mean you always had the minute men but I don't recall any Republicans who were anti illegals. Can you? From 2000 to 2010 Republicans loved illegals.

Or at least until Obama got in. After that I'm sure is when the Republican evolution started to morph or as they call it, flip flop.
The journey begins with the first step. Now is the time.

That's what we said about healthcare reform. You'll see. Don't get your hopes up.

OUR NEW AD -- Real Wages Still Below 1970s Wages

Let me know when this is no longer true

And this is just about the time the rich waged war on working class Americans. They broke the social contract with workers and started the process of electing their puppet Reagan and breaking unions. Those jobs paid too good. The rich didn't like that. Soon Bush 1 would invent NAFTA too to send those high paying jobs overseas and to Mexico. Meanwhile Reagan started turning a blind eye to illegal employers.

And here is the problem with you conservative brainwashed Americans. We told you this kind of shit in 2006 but you couldn't help but defend everything Bush did. Same way you defend Trump.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

We told you this stuff and you didn't care. Back then you defended Jobs Americans Won't Do. Remember? I do.
Just who are you talking to? You really to a left turn somewhere.

We moved everything into the "safe" category last year, it's coming and it could be worse than the Great Depression.
Banks are failing around the world, Deutsche is hanging by a thread. China has a Housing Bubble the size of, well China. We have a Sub-Prime auto bubble that will burst soon.
Have you heard any predictions about inflation signals or warnings, or
is the general consensus that the 'shit will hit the fan' unexpectedly catching us all off guard--hyperinflation, Walmart and dollar-chains closing, $10,000 an ounce gold, $10 a gallon gas.''and so on ? Or will the dollar crash completely ? Any ideas ?
I wouldn't disagree with your OP, though and I'm relatively well prepared, for now.

My company can see US Machine Tool Sales have declined. NOT a good sign.

U.S. Machine Tool Orders in Decline at Midyear

For those of you with a portfolio overloaded with risk in the market, have you started to diversify yet to limit risk exposure to the markets taking a dump? How about you folks with just 401k's? Have you thought of making some changes?

How do you believe the coming budget legislation haggling will turn out? Yet another continuing resolution from an impotent Congress? Or perhaps another debt ceiling debacle with yet another credit downgrade for the US due to the factions within Congress unable to find common ground for the good of the People!

When will the Orange One's recession hit; before this Christmas, before next Easter or between Easter and Labor Day? Given he has taken credit for all the good things in the economy, he bloody well OWNS the economy now.

Your opinions...discuss!

Border Wall Funding Pulled From Schools, Defense Projects
To divert $3.6 billion to Trump’s border wall, military projects in 23 states, 19 countries and three U.S. territories would be stalled or killed.

Seems like everything Trump does is hurting the economy.

Are ya skeered?
Yea, a little. His policies are directly affecting my industry, manufacturing, ya stupid goat fucker/farmer.

Ri-iiiiight.

For those of you with a portfolio overloaded with risk in the market, have you started to diversify yet to limit risk exposure to the markets taking a dump? How about you folks with just 401k's? Have you thought of making some changes?

How do you believe the coming budget legislation haggling will turn out? Yet another continuing resolution from an impotent Congress? Or perhaps another debt ceiling debacle with yet another credit downgrade for the US due to the factions within Congress unable to find common ground for the good of the People!

When will the Orange One's recession hit; before this Christmas, before next Easter or between Easter and Labor Day? Given he has taken credit for all the good things in the economy, he bloody well OWNS the economy now.

Your opinions...discuss!

To divert $3.6 billion to Trump’s border wall, military projects in 23 states, 19 countries and three U.S. territories would be stalled or killed.

Are ya skeered?
Yea, a little. His policies are directly affecting my industry, manufacturing, ya stupid goat fucker/farmer.

Ri-iiiiight.

Am I lying?

Your opinions...discuss!

Excellent!

Build the wall. Boot 20 million illegal aliens. Git 'er done!

Your opinions...discuss!

Are ya skeered?

Ri-iiiiight.

Am I lying?

The ebb and flow of business. The natural order of things.

My company can see US Machine Tool Sales have declined. NOT a good sign.

What about trade factors like countries ditching the dollar ?

If the world diches the dollar as the reserve currency, there will not be anywhere to protect your money.

Switzerland

Much too small.

You can buy acres of land for the price of an ounce of gold right now in many areas,
so don't fall for the bitcoin/buy silver and gold scam. ( if you think gold is going up to 10k an ounce like these recession experts , go for it) But if you want my advice, find a place with low property taxes and a clean aquifer where you can drill your own water well or where there already is one ...while you still can .
Woman-Watering-Garden-Hose.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back