Recess Rally

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
RECESS RALLY :: Nationwide Rally against Socialized Medicine

******** AUGUST 22nd 2009*********

Many of the original groups behind TaxDayTeaParty.com are joining together for the Nationwide Recess Rally. This is a collaborative effort to make it known that we will not stand for socialized, government controlled healthcare.

Be there or be square...This is our chance everyone!!!! This is our chance to show the leaders in washington just who they are messing with.....Come one, come all....Lets send a VERY strong message to our non representing representatives. This is an opportunity of a life time! For all those "I don't get involved" people, this is your chance to truly be part of history and WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
BE THERE, BE THERE,BE THERE, BE THERE, BE THERE, BE THERE,BE THERE, BE THERE, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
RECESS RALLY :: Nationwide Rally against Socialized Medicine

******** AUGUST 22nd 2009*********

Many of the original groups behind TaxDayTeaParty.com are joining together for the Nationwide Recess Rally. This is a collaborative effort to make it known that we will not stand for socialized, government controlled healthcare.

Be there or be square...This is our chance everyone!!!! This is our chance to show the leaders in washington just who they are messing with.....Come one, come all....Lets send a VERY strong message to our non representing representatives. This is an opportunity of a life time! For all those "I don't get involved" people, this is your chance to truly be part of history and WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
BE THERE, BE THERE,BE THERE, BE THERE, BE THERE, BE THERE,BE THERE, BE THERE, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are springing up all over, sometimes with only hours notice. Truth is, the movement is not those many think. It's conservatives, libertarians, moderate democrats, and many of the unemployed regardless of affiliation.

Some folks are just waking up to the fact that those in a hole should stop digging. Whether it's the Federal, state, or individuals. Credit is evil if there's no foreseeable way to pay back.

Pass this info along and be there to show the stupid fascist government that we the people mean business.

Every time I think we have plumbed the depths of human dumbness and insensitivity, someone posts something like this lowering the bar even more.

"Can you direct me to the railway station?" asks the stranger. "Certainly," says the local, pointing in the opposite direction, towards the post office, "and would you post this letter for me on your way?" "Certainly," says the stranger, resolving to open it to see if it contains anything worth stealing." Amartya Sen

Anyone got any great slogans for signs for the protest rally ?
How about...
Party like it's 19 Frankenstiens
or
The only thing the federal government is good at running is
this country into the ground and
planes into buildings!
or
The proof the fed. gov. will do a great job with gov. run healthcare is in medicare, medical, welfare and social security!

no thanks i favor healthcare reform, its about time we become as advanced as the rest of the first world.

advanced?

you call countries with government health care that have lower 5 year cancer survival rates than the US more advanced than us?

Here's another question to ponder

If health care spending that is 14% of GDP is going to bankrupt the country as Obama is so fond of saying, then what will government spending at 45% of GDP, as it is in 2009, do to the country?

Year GDP-US Total-total
2000 9817 33.01
2001 10128 33.91
2002 10469.6 35.32
2003 10960.8 35.86
2004 11685.9 35.32
2005 12421.9 35.44
2006 13178.4 35.69
2007 13807.5 35.49
2008 14264.6 37.04
2009 14240.2 45.19
2010 14728.8 41.90

US Government Spending As Percent Of GDP in United States 2000-2010 - Federal State Local

and what will a national debt of 80% of GDP do to the country?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/mar/26/judd-gregg/judd-gregg-says-obamas-budget-drives-national-debt/

Last edited:
no thanks i favor healthcare reform, its about time we become as advanced as the rest of the first world.

advanced?

you call countries with government health care that have lower 5 year cancer survival rates than the US more advanced than us?

Here's another question to ponder

If health care spending that is 14% of GDP is going to bankrupt the country as Obama is so fond of saying, then what will government spending at 45% of GDP, as it is in 2009, do to the country?

Year GDP-US Total-total
2000 9817 33.01
2001 10128 33.91
2002 10469.6 35.32
2003 10960.8 35.86
2004 11685.9 35.32
2005 12421.9 35.44
2006 13178.4 35.69
2007 13807.5 35.49
2008 14264.6 37.04
2009 14240.2 45.19
2010 14728.8 41.90

US Government Spending As Percent Of GDP in United States 2000-2010 - Federal State Local

and what will a national debt of 80% of GDP do to the country?

PolitiFact | Judd Gregg says Obama's budget drives national debt to 80 percent of GDP

NICE!!! Hey Skull....If you think health care is expensive now, just wait until it's free!
Also...My question to all the brilliant people who think this is a good idea...
Lets say you are a 44 year old construction worker and you are under the gov health ins. and you get something really serious like a major accident and need multiple surgeries or you develop cancer...Your health care will be determined by a bunch of politicians who will figure your age, your income and your benefit to society and your life expectancy...what makes you think they are going to ok 3 hundred thousand dollars of treatment for you?
If they do ok the treatment...what doctor will be in charge and what facility and how long will the waiting list be?
Been to the DMV lately for a simple title search or transfer? Now imagine if you need a kidney and it is the same brain dead people behind the counter!

Have you seen Canada's system? They have a waiting list that people have been on for years to be seen by a doctor...Some have even died waiting to be seen.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EYmDnFrHCQ[/ame]

Last edited:
I think that I will attend some of the meetings. And make my feelings about those that would deny me the ability to hear what my representative has to say known. Be real interesting.

I think that I will attend some of the meetings. And make my feelings about those that would deny me the ability to hear what my representative has to say known. Be real interesting.

You know the white house is calling these protests fake and the anger of the american people fake and manufactured....I wonder if the riots that come after this event will be fake, or the conviction of politicians that refuse to listen to the people if those will be considered fake as well?
I suppose that the uprising by the american people that is coming and coming very loud and clear is fake?
It seems to me the only thing that is fake is the federal government and their fascist propaganda...oh no thats right...that is real!
Got news for ya white house...Our anger is genuine and doesn't come from anyone but you and the fact that you don't listen and don't do the job we hired you for!

Last edited:
Take the first post and the link address and make fliers and distribute in your area!

Um yeah Skull, meanwhile the US ranks 37th by the WHO right BEHIND Costa Rica for healtcare. Wow, that's fantastic, think it could get worse by offering some competition for the greedy insurance companies?
Oh, and where do you get your facts? BY the way France has one of the highest survival rates as you mention AND IS ALSO ranked #1 by the WHO. Gosh, guess that scialized medicine thing does work.
The only intelligent people that don't want healthcare reform are the insurance and pharm companies because their profits will go down. Why would we NOT want reform and a public option? Overrall costs would go down, more people would be covered and the country would be better in the LONG run.

And by the way, Medicare is a govt run healthcare system, or as you say "socialized medicine" yet I don't see y'all trying to take that away. How come?

advanced?

Forum List

Back