Recently...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
..like minutes ago...I was at a rocking ass bar...had been there since 6pm (it is now 3:30pm where I sit)..had had several single malt scotches and came into a situation wherein some dickhead that had been sitting next to me trying to stir up some action within the sea women that were showing their tits or parts thereof and he, upon returning to his chair after a dancing session, found a young lady sitting next to me...in HIS chair. He had been dancing with a cheap trick and upon arriving at his chair came to question the young lady as to why she was sitting in HIS chair. He and the bitch that he had been dancing with (in hopes of getting some pussy later on in the evening) got into a verbal confrontation, both of them jumping in the young lady's face about her presence in the dickhead's chair. The "ladies" got into a verbal confrontation and I stepped in between them to calm the waters. In the midst of the conversation, I called the male asshole a dickhead, as I thought he surely was...for not graciously giving up HIS chair to the lady sitting in it.

The situation was noticed by several nearby patrons but was reconciled when I stood and relinquished my chair to the lady that the dickhead had questioned.

Later, as I was entering a cab to return to my domicile nearby, the dickhead approached me and said, "I can't believe you called me a dickhead." I told him in no uncertain terms that he was a dickhead. Any man that will not gladly give up his seat to a lady at a bar is a goddamned dickhead.

Do you agree?

Was I out of line, or is he truly a dickhead?

I believe you are a chivalrous drunk.

Happily, it didn't get you killed (this time)

A dickhead is a dickhead.

And yes the dickhead should have given up his chair, but dickheads in bars are notably un-chivalrous.

I had a dickhead most unchivalrously demand the chair I was resting my feet on for his sleezy woman who was too stupid to find her own fucking chair, after I told her (when she lamely tried to pull the chair away from me, thinking I'd just let it go) "no, I'm using this. Don't come up to me and try to yank anything out from under any part of me when I'm drinking. She ran over to her table and got some skinny, preppy nitwit in a pastel polo shirt to try to wheedle the chair away from me.

I was partying with about 6 DEA dudes at the time.

I did the chivalrous thing. I let the little dickhead take the chair. He was more of a lady than I am.

She ran over to her table and got some skinny, preppy nitwit in a pastel polo shirt to try to wheedle the chair away from me.

so she ran over and got either Centrist Voice...or Derek the so called Plumber....to get the chair.....i bet you laughed in his face....i know i would have....:lol:

Forum List

Back