Recent Study - Katrina crime wave - never happened

So, this news video of cops ignoring --and in fact joining in-- the looting was faked?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7xbKmyVQw]YouTube - Hurricane Katrina Police Looting[/ame]

Yes...it's all fake. The same guys who faked the moon landing in 1969 were hired by Howard Dean to fake the whole Katrina crime wave. The Super Dome scenes were actually filmed on a movie set at Pinewood Studios outside of London England.

Well that proves it. Spilled over into the 7th grade.

looting.jpg

Notice how rdean, being a typical ignorant leftist high school dropout fell for the photoshopped news articles. rdean....your stupidity is legendary!!!!!:lol:

Photoshopped? How do you know for a fact that that is photoshopped?

Look at the source...and second look at the copy...it's a screenshot photo...anyone can change the words to whatever they want to....thirdly most reporters I know don't make second grade sentence errors. Look at the size of the letters and look at the size of the circles.

Last edited:
Notice how rdean, being a typical ignorant leftist high school dropout fell for the photoshopped news articles. rdean....your stupidity is legendary!!!!!:lol:

Look at the source...and second look at the copy...it's a screenshot photo...anyone can change the words to whatever they want to....thirdly most reporters I know don't make second grade sentence errors. Look at the size of the letters and look at the size of the circles.
It wasn't photoshopped.

Controversy over New Orleans photos captions - Wikinews, the free news source

It wasn't photoshopped.

Of course, when someone provides evidence that contradicts the right's talking points, anecdotal evidence and conspiracy theories are the rebuttal to said evidence.

It wasn't photoshopped.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...ya...wikinews makes it a concrete fact that the words weren't altered in any way shape or form. How about a link to the ORIGINAL ARTICLE. wiki links don't work.

Last edited:
Finding stuff floating in the water is NOT the same as breaking into a store and looting it either...and that comes from your wiki source as well.

I remember reading Houston PD saying overall crime was lower after the KatRefs arrived. Bah...that's boring info and does nothing to feed the race baiting fires.

Anyone who believes the crime indicators went down after Katrina is brain dead.

Finding stuff floating in the water is NOT the same as breaking into a store and looting it either...and that comes from your wiki source as well.
If you'd have read the article you would have read this.

Yahoo! agreed to AFP's request to remove AFP-supplied photographs after the controversy began, fueled by articles on the topic by Salon, Flickr, and other news sites.

This was not photoshopped. It wasn't all that long ago and I remember the incident clearly.

I see you live in CHICAGO. That settles it! You know more about this than my family IN HOUSTON!

I think I'll take their word and personal experiences over yours.

Dumbass! :rolleyes:

No one gives a shit about your family in Houston.

You're repeating yourself, you stupid asshat from NEW ORLEANS.

Let me guess....you're black too? What gives you away is your poor grammar and that you write the way you probabably speak....."the minute I stepped out the building".

White folks say "stepped out of the building", black folks drop the "of"--almost universally. That is, unless they're trying to be "white" and land a job, get a loan, or con some white person out of something they want by pretending to sound educated. Then they use "white" lingo. Doesn't fool us, asswipe.

Go ahead. Defend the indefensible behavior of (the majority race) blacks in New Orleans. We got your people up here in Atlanta after Katrina too. So I can speak from MY personal experience as well. Not just anecdotally.

Fuck off.... :funnyface:

Got Racism?

Yahoo! agreed to AFP's request to remove AFP-supplied photographs after the controversy began, fueled by articles on the topic by Salon, Flickr, and other news sites.

This was not photoshopped. It wasn't all that long ago and I remember the incident clearly.

I read that as well....why does the media play the race card? Is finding food floating in the water the same as breaking into a store and running off with a refridgerator equal to one another? Are they both looters?

Rewriting history some more huh?

There was such unbelievable racism displayed in the media that it was a HUGE deal.

You just called it "the race card" like all racist do about any racism.

"The White campaign's numbers, which were generated by the Houston Police Department for the years 1980 through 2008, show that the city ’s 2008 total crime rate -- 6,080 offenses per 100,000 residents -- was the lowest of any of those years. In fact, 2006, 2007 and 2008 had the three lowest total crime rates in the 29 years of data offered by the campaign."
Http://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...says-crime-hit-25-year-low-during-his-tenure/

You just accused the Houston PD of being brain dead. Genius.

I read that as well....why does the media play the race card? Is finding food floating in the water the same as breaking into a store and running off with a refridgerator equal to one another? Are they both looters?
I don't know. I wasn't there. A picture of someone walking through a flood with some items doesn't prove they were looting.

People do things when they are hungry and miserable. And I'll agree that taking electronics and non-essential items is looting. Food and clothing...maybe not.

Regardless, there was no widespread looting as the media made it out to be.

So, this news video of cops ignoring --and in fact joining in-- the looting was faked?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7xbKmyVQw"]YouTube - Hurricane Katrina Police Looting[/ame]
The cops had permission to take things, must have been out of the goodness of Walmart's heart. They did not have permission to ignore looters and got punished for doing it.

This is also not proof of widespread looting.

"The White campaign's numbers, which were generated by the Houston Police Department for the years 1980 through 2008, show that the city ’s 2008 total crime rate -- 6,080 offenses per 100,000 residents -- was the lowest of any of those years. In fact, 2006, 2007 and 2008 had the three lowest total crime rates in the 29 years of data offered by the campaign."
Http://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...says-crime-hit-25-year-low-during-his-tenure/

You just accused the Houston PD of being brain dead. Genius.

Well......:eusa_whistle:

That means Celine Dion's weeping plea to forgive them because they never touched a big screen tv before was all a lie? Boy that's a load off my mind.

Lolol. Celine Dion must hate black people.

Forum List

Back