Recent Study - Katrina crime wave - never happened

I have family just north of Houston and that Houston Chron bullshit is a white-wash and a lie.

The crime wave MOST CERTAINLY DID happen, and it especially spilled over into the middle schools and high schools of Houston.

What a bunch a bullshit. I can't believe (oh wait....yes I can, it's the Chron) they would try to pass that off as the "truth". :rolleyes:

LOL! It doesn't really matter where you have family!

Its a study published in the Journal of Criminal Justice.

And its not the only one.
http://www.billkinghouston.com/0/792897/0/1889/

Graph01_ViolentCrimeRate.gif

The violent crime rate per capita was HIGHER in 2001-3 that in any of the years following Katrina. So at best you can argue that New Orleanians in 2005 were almost as violent as Houstonians in 2002, at worst you're an ignorant bigot who feeds off of the fear you get shoveled by your masters.

I was traveling through Houston on Greyhound in 2004, had to stop for a transfer, and got offered crack the second I stepped out the building. Don't pretend like Houston didn't already have a crime problem.

Last edited:
I have family just north of Houston and that Houston Chron bullshit is a white-wash and a lie.

The crime wave MOST CERTAINLY DID happen, and it especially spilled over into the middle schools and high schools of Houston.

What a bunch a bullshit. I can't believe (oh wait....yes I can, it's the Chron) they would try to pass that off as the "truth". :rolleyes:

Well that proves it. Spilled over into the 7th grade.

looting.jpg

I see you live in CHICAGO. That settles it! You know more about this than my family IN HOUSTON!

I think I'll take their word and personal experiences over yours.

Dumbass! :rolleyes:

No one gives a shit about your family in Houston.

Well that proves it. Spilled over into the 7th grade.

looting.jpg

I see you live in CHICAGO. That settles it! You know more about this than my family IN HOUSTON!

You're repeating yourself, you stupid asshat from NEW ORLEANS.

Let me guess....you're black too? What gives you away is your poor grammar and that you write the way you probabably speak....."the minute I stepped out the building".

White folks say "stepped out of the building", black folks drop the "of"--almost universally. That is, unless they're trying to be "white" and land a job, get a loan, or con some white person out of something they want by pretending to sound educated. Then they use "white" lingo. Doesn't fool us, asswipe.

Go ahead. Defend the indefensible behavior of (the majority race) blacks in New Orleans. We got your people up here in Atlanta after Katrina too. So I can speak from MY personal experience as well. Not just anecdotally.

Fuck off.... :funnyface:

Let me guess....you're black too? What gives you away is your poor grammar and that you write the way you probabably speak....."the minute I stepped out the building".

White folks say "stepped out of the building", black folks drop the "of"--almost universally. That is, unless they're trying to be "white" and land a job, get a loan, or con some white person out of something they want by pretending to sound educated. Then they use "white" lingo. Doesn't fool us, asswipe.

Go ahead. Defend the indefensible behavior of (the majority race) blacks in New Orleans. We got your people up here in Atlanta after Katrina too. So I can speak from MY personal experience as well. Not just anecdotally.

:disbelief: Could you get anymore prejudice and racist?

:disbelief: Could you get anymore prejudice and racist?

No I dont think Spidey could....thanks for the assist. :D

You're repeating yourself, you stupid asshat from NEW ORLEANS.

Just curious. Which ones are "friends" and which ones are "family"?

0.jpg

Don't thank me for anything bigot. Your close minded views is what keeps this country held back.

And not a single Fuck is given about your "opinion". :lol: :funnyface:

You doofuses have overused the words "bigot" and "racist", and overplayed the "race card" to the point that it doesn't bother folks anymore.

Doesn't bother me. I know I'm neither....I'm a fucking REALIST. :funnyface:

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Congratulations, you're a RACIST! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

BTW you filthy stuck up **** whore, I'm white, and Atlanta was a shit hole before Katrina victims showed up any everyone knows it.

You fucking idiots even hired our ex-police chief. YOU HIRED SOMEONE WHO LOST TO FUCKING RAY "CHOCOLATE FACTORY" NAGIN TO BE YOUR POLICE CHIEF, HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THAT you dumb bitch?

Last edited:

Don't thank me for anything bigot. Your close minded views is what keeps this country held back.

You doofuses have overused the words "bigot" and "racist", and overplayed the "race card" to the point that it doesn't bother folks anymore.

I love how bigots think they can become not bigot simply by using the phrase "race card"!

How the fuck do you stand living in Atlanta? Its almost as black as New Orleans. You must be scared as shit. Or do you keep it pretty well segregated up there?

I love how bigots think they can become not bigot simply by using the phrase "race card"!

How the fuck do you stand living in Atlanta? Its almost as black as New Orleans. You must be scared as shit. Or do you keep it pretty well segregated up there?

Not that it's your business, but my family is the only white family in our apartment building. We have lovely neighors above us and across the hall from us--they are black--and all the families get along quite well. The lady across the hall has COPD--we look out for her, she's on O2 and not in good health. The lady above us is the married mother of 5 kids ranging from 8th grade to Kindergarten. Even though living beneath them sounds like living under a herd of elephants, they're basically good kids....we look out for them. In fact we all get along so well that when my sister arrives Saturday from out of town, we're having a cook-out in her honor.

I've lived in Atlanta since 1968. I'm not going to be run out of my town by black thugs and wannabes. I don't hate anyone--least of all black people. I strongly, intensely dislike black thugs and wannabe thugs, and THEY are the ones to be run off. Not me. Not my neighbors.

THE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE you guys sent us from New Orleans is quite welcome to leave, though. Delta is ready whenever they are....so is Greyhound and I-85/I-10/I-20.

Forum List

Back