Recent Post Activity Missing From...

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello.

When viewing "Your Profile Page" and clicking on "Your Content" it appears my recent posts are not being displayed.

Not a biggie, though I'd like to learn why?

Peace and Happy Fourth of July to all celebrating this National Holiday.

Hello.

When viewing "Your Profile Page" and clicking on "Your Content" it appears my recent posts are not being displayed.

/----/ This is my third year on USMB and never knew about the History tab. I was on my iPhone and it popped up briefly then disappeared. Thanks for the advice.

Hello.

/----/ This is my third year on USMB and never knew about the History tab. I was on my iPhone and it popped up briefly then disappeared. Thanks for the advice.
Also, if you click the messages number below your avatar on any post it will show your history. You can do it with anyone. Even people who aren't white!

screenshot_161.png

I noticed that a few days ago also, probably something to do with the recent site crash.
/——/ “something to do with the recent site crash.”
Why would the Russians or CIA crash our message board? Are they practicing for the 2020 election?
View attachment 284720
:wtf: Where da fuk did I say anything about Russians or the CIA? :eusa_eh:
/---/ I was mocking libtards who insert irrelevant information into an argument.
7a228350c7460137c2df005056a9545d

I noticed that a few days ago also, probably something to do with the recent site crash.
/——/ “something to do with the recent site crash.”
Why would the Russians or CIA crash our message board? Are they practicing for the 2020 election?
View attachment 284720
:wtf: Where da fuk did I say anything about Russians or the CIA? :eusa_eh:
/---/ I was mocking libtards who insert irrelevant information into an argument.
7a228350c7460137c2df005056a9545d
Okay...... :dunno:

Forum List

Back