Recent losses on wall street are just a taste of whats to come

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
In the month of June, the stock market lost 2.1 trillion dollars in value. Democrats and Liberals will have you believe this is the fault of republican policies.

However if you know how the stock market works, then you know that is a load of BS. The stock market is about speculation on what is to come, It is not about what has already happened.

The market is crashing now, on speculation of our political future. Wall street sees the prospect of a Democrat dominated Congress and White house, and it scares the hell out of investors.

If you want to blame someone for the collapse blame Obama and the Dem Congress. For it is the prospect of Obama raising the Capitol gains tax to 28%, Raising taxes on Dividend, Raising the Social Security Tax, and other moves he wants to make, that will stifle our economy and slow growth.

Americans are looking at he largest single tax increase in history, and that is the cause of the falling Markets, not Bush, or the Republicans.

Mark my words, if we put the Democrats in control of the White house and both houses of Congress. We will all suffer, and our economy will take a hit that will take years to recover from.

Obamas economic policies will be a disaster for this country.

Charles

Last edited:
No, it has mainly to do with the recession, slowing growth around the world, the credit crunch, rising oil prices etc., etc. It has very little to do with the upcoming election.

Besides, stocks historically have done better under Democrats than Republicans. They said the same thing about Slick Willie, yet the 1990s were one of the best decades ever for stocks.

Yeah sure man, and the fact that Obama wants to raise the Capitol gains tax, Dividens tax, and SS tax has nothing to do with it.

You are dead wrong about stocks doing better under Democrats as well, The market loves republican rule not the other way around.

The market is crashing as we speak under a Dem congress and still you try that Lie.

no matter how many times you Dems try and Credit Clinton for the 90's Economy, it will never make it so. It was the result of the IT bubble, and a Republican Congress which Balanced the budget.

Obama will have a Dem controlled congress and be free to mess shit up at will. Look at history when the Dems controlled both the White house and Congress and you will see you are dead wrong. I would love to see you go to wall street and try and tell them stocks do better under dems, They would laugh you out of the building.

Last edited:
Yeah sure man, and the fact that Obama wants to raise the Capitol gains tax, Dividens tax, and SS tax has nothing to do with it.

You are dead wrong about stocks doing better under Democrats as well, The market loves republican rule not the other way around.

The market is crashing as we speak under a Dem congress and still you try that Lie.

no matter how many times you Dems try and Credit Clinton for the 90's Economy, it will never make it so. It was the result of the IT bubble, and a Republican Congress which Balanced the budget.

Obama will have a Dem controlled congress and be free to mess shit up at will. Look at history when the Dems controlled both the White house and Congress and you will see you are dead wrong. I would love to see you go to wall street and try and tell them stocks do better under dems, They would laugh you out of the building.

Well, first of all, I'm not a Democratic, though to partisan hacks, anyone who questions their dogmatic ideology regardless of the facts is obviously the enemy.

Second, we crossed over a billion dollars in the market the past few weeks, so yeah sure man, it ain't Obama, though the partisan hacks who see everything through an ideological lens may say otherwise.

Finally, about those "lies"

DemsGOP.png

The Big Picture | Market Gains by President/Congressional Party

What a crock of shit, Charles.

The market dropped like stone because the price of oil is going throught the roof.

Consumer economy, remember?

Yes and just why is the price of Oil going up? Could it have anything to do with the Dems being against Drilling, Against new refineries, against Nuclear power, and against just about anything that can be done RIGHT NOW to help?

You do know the simple act of saying we plan to drill, build new refineries and new nuke plants would lower the price of Gas right now, on speculation of the future.

The Dems have opposed any improvements in our energy Industry for Decades. We should be getting 80% of our electricity from Nuclear power like France. we should be building New Refineries, and we should be drilling where ever we can. We also should be going after any viable alternative fuel source.

What we should not be doing is sitting around arguing and doing non of the above.

Charles

In the month of June, the stock market lost 2.1 trillion dollars in value. Democrats and Liberals will have you believe this is the fault of republican policies.

However if you know how the stock market works, then you know that is a load of BS. The stock market is about speculation on what is to come, It is not about what has already happened.

The market is crashing now, on speculation of our political future. Wall street sees the prospect of a Democrat dominated Congress and White house, and it scares the hell out of investors.

If you want to blame someone for the collapse blame Obama and the Dem Congress. For it is the prospect of Obama raising the Capitol gains tax to 28%, Raising taxes on Dividend, Raising the Social Security Tax, and other moves he wants to make, that will stifle our economy and slow growth.

Americans are looking at he largest single tax increase in history, and that is the cause of the falling Markets, not Bush, or the Republicans.

Mark my words, if we put the Democrats in control of the White house and both houses of Congress. We will all suffer, and our economy will take a hit that will take years to recover from.

Obamas economic policies will be a disaster for this country.

Charles

Spare me the bull-sh*t.....I still am smart enough to notice the rising prices now,and the misleading crap your boys have done..I just hope now alot of us middle class folks can qualify for government assistance....(shaking my head).

Spare me the bull-sh*t.....I still am smart enough to notice the rising prices now,and the misleading crap your boys have done..I just hope now alot of us middle class folks can qualify for government assistance....(shaking my head).

Ah yes depend on the government to help you out instead of doing for yourself.

Typical!

Forum List

Back