Recent events prove that football players are over-privileged clowns who get paid millions...

That was a pretty stupid post. Why wouldn't they buy more than one home? Its an investment. Buying multiple homes doesnt stop you from becoming a help in the community. Matter of fact thats what many of them do.

I don't know their finances. I am simply trying to think of why they aren't helping the people they claim to care about.
Who told you they werent helping people they care about? All you have to do is look up what charities each player works with or starts on their own.

Then why instead of protesting advertise those charities. They could make it completely apolitical, but aren't.

But like all rich liberals and their supporters virtue signaling is enough.
its not an either or proposition. They can protest/express their political points and work with their charities and if they so deem it necessary brag about the work they are doing with their charities.

If the NFL players were really interested in saving black lives they would go into the communities where they are looked up to and teach people how to obey law enforcement, how to put their hands on their heads, how to keep their mouths shut, and how not to resist arrest.

Or to wait till marriage.

Or to not do drugs.

Or to not have kids till after marriage.

Or any number of other issues, that would not be Lefty approved.

That was a pretty stupid post. Why wouldn't they buy more than one home? Its an investment. Buying multiple homes doesnt stop you from becoming a help in the community. Matter of fact thats what many of them do.

I don't know their finances. I am simply trying to think of why they aren't helping the people they claim to care about.
Who told you they werent helping people they care about? All you have to do is look up what charities each player works with or starts on their own.

Then why instead of protesting advertise those charities. They could make it completely apolitical, but aren't.

its not an either or proposition. They can protest/express their political points and work with their charities and if they so deem it necessary brag about the work they are doing with their charities.

If the NFL players were really interested in saving black lives they would go into the communities where they are looked up to and teach people how to obey law enforcement, how to put their hands on their heads, how to keep their mouths shut, and how not to resist arrest.
I'm pretty sure the NFL players know none of that matters to racist cops so they concentrate more on things people can control

I'm pretty sure the NFL players know none of that matters to racist cops so they concentrate more on things people can control

First thing. By the players protesting they aren't bringing attention to anything other than what jerks they are. I work with many very liberal people who love football and they stopped watching because they don't want to see protests during the game.

If the players and league truly wanted to help people they would find organizations who are trying to help people and give them millions of dollars worth of free air time. They could even get Budweiser and Pepsi to donate too and those companies could put it in there ads.

Second thing. How do you know that the cops are racist? Could it be the area? Any cop or any person for that matter will act differently in a nice area than a ghetto. The vast majority of cops simply want to make it through the day and see their families.

First thing. By the players protesting they aren't bringing attention to anything other than what jerks they are. I work with many very liberal people who love football and they stopped watching because they don't want to see protests during the game.

If the players and league truly wanted to help people they would find organizations who are trying to help people and give them millions of dollars worth of free air time. They could even get Budweiser and Pepsi to donate too and those companies could put it in there ads.

Second thing. How do you know that the cops are racist? Could it be the area? Any cop or any person for that matter will act differently in a nice area than a ghetto. The vast majority of cops simply want to make it through the day and see their families.
I disagree. They are bringing attention to the facts regarding police brutality. I know thats what caught my attention.

You dont seem to able to fully comprehend the fact that the players do a lot of these things regardless of if they call you and let you know.

I know because Ive been called racist names by cops, harassed and threatened and subject to the same actions towards other people that look like me. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out someone is racist just because they dont write a full confession on the matter. Not my problem they cant handle their jobs. If they cant be professional then they need to quit and let better people take their place.

I disagree. They are bringing attention to the facts regarding police brutality. I know thats what caught my attention.

You dont seem to able to fully comprehend the fact that the players do a lot of these things regardless of if they call you and let you know.

I know because Ive been called racist names by cops, harassed and threatened and subject to the same actions towards other people that look like me. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out someone is racist just because they dont write a full confession on the matter. Not my problem they cant handle their jobs. If they cant be professional then they need to quit and let better people take their place.

You've been confronted by "racist" cops and yet you are still here.
Doesn't fit the narrative.

Maybe you'be been called a couple of names, cops do that to lots of people, the world shouldn't have to stop for that, should it?

Maybe you'be been called a couple of names, cops do that to lots of people, the world shouldn't have to stop for that, should it?
Thats correct. I have survived racist cops....so far.
It may not fit your narrative. Dont confuse your narrative with mine or the NFL players or other Black people.

I never suggested the world should stop. Why would i want the world to stop over racist cops? I'd rather the pigs were euthanized and their world stopped.

It is what caught your attention, but many other people just associate it with a crappy player trying not to get fired. At least that is what the guys at work tell me about Kaepernick.

You don't seem to comprehend that I don't care what they do. I am simply pointing out ways they can bring attention to whatever issues they want in a way that won't piss off or alienate their fans and do some good.

....to play a game, and then don't even appreciate the country that made their success possible.

And if they want to protest, why don't they protest the plague of black-on-black murder in cities like Detroit and Chicago?
So they should ignore the fact that cops target Black people because they have broken through racist barriers erected to hinder Blacks?
So they should ignore the fact that cops target Black people because they have broken through racist barriers erected to hinder Blacks?

Want more Trump? This is how you get more Trump, folks.

It may not fit your narrative. Dont confuse your narrative with mine or the NFL players or other Black people.

I never suggested the world should stop. Why would i want the world to stop over racist cops? I'd rather the pigs were euthanized and their world stopped.

Yep, so far.....

You are either obeying the officers when confronted or you just aren't trying hard enough.

If you want to be a playa you gots to act the playa.

It is what caught your attention, but many other people just associate it with a crappy player trying not to get fired. At least that is what the guys at work tell me about Kaepernick.

You don't seem to comprehend that I don't care what they do. I am simply pointing out ways they can bring attention to whatever issues they want in a way that won't piss off or alienate their fans and do some good.
That has nothing to do with your claim that they arent bringing attention to police brutality when even a light skim on google points out thats exactly what they are doing. Not my concern what other people associate it with. They dont represent the masses.

Youre no one important so your suggestions lack credibility. Its obvious you have no clue what youre talking about. You actually thought NFL players didnt do work in communities that needed their help. How impactful could your suggestions be in light of such ignorance?

....to play a game, and then don't even appreciate the country that made their success possible.

And if they want to protest, why don't they protest the plague of black-on-black murder in cities like Detroit and Chicago?

Want more Trump? This is how you get more Trump, folks.
Drumpf is an idiot. Hell be gone next election anyway. There cant be that many rubes still left.

Yep, so far.....

You are either obeying the officers when confronted or you just aren't trying hard enough.

If you want to be a playa you gots to act the playa.
Thats right. So far. When death calls I'm good. I got call ID so....

dont know how to break the news to you but ALL pro sports multii millionarires are spoilled rich babies.lol

Forum List

Back