Rebuttable. Mitch Daniels

I watched it. He was great.

I got more out his little what, 6 minute speech, than I got out of Barrys hour and a half of campaigning.

To bad Daniels won't run for POTUS.

Mitch did ok but Rand's response was better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGsGspc72k]Sen. Paul Delivers State of the Union Response - Jan. 24, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

How right he is, the problems are simply mathematical and the answers are purely practical.

But unfortunately, ideology is trumping math and practicality these days.

Yes, Obama is succeeding in dividing the country worse than I have seen it. He's working the plan, by playing the class-warfare card. The unimformed will buy it and it is the Independent vote that will be crucial in November.

Ah so Rand Paul had a response?

What's that up to now?

Boehner, Cain, Romney, Daniels, and now Paul.

5 Republican reponses.

:lol:

Ironic, given that Mitch Daniels was Bush's budget director.

And we all know what a great job he did.

:lol:

What's ironic is the mentioning of a budget. The congress has gone three or so years without signing one. The president's budget proposal gets laughed at even by the dems. Budgets bring discipline and spending constraints, neither of which have been practiced much lately.

Other than the usual partisan rhetoric Gov. Daniels comments mirrored those of President Obama. The difference being Gov. Daniels believes the private sector will always act for the public good, and Obama (and most of us) know that is not true.

In terms of jobs, the stimulus act continues to provide private sector jobs doing public works. Of course many do not understand that roads and bridges are not built by civil servants but by private contractors who bid for such work. Good roads and safe bridges need to be maintained, snow and ice need to be removed as well as mud and rock slides, some of this work is provided by private contractor and some by public servants, yet both are paid by the taxpayer (and each of those who receive compensation as private sector or public sector employees pay taxes).

Last edited:
I watched it. He was great.

I got more out his little what, 6 minute speech, than I got out of Barrys hour and a half of campaigning.

To bad Daniels won't run for POTUS.
Mitch Daniels, even though he failed before, is the drone the RNC wants to trot out if Romney doesn't catch on.

The RNC message is clear: ANYONE but Ron Paul.

Other than the usual partisan rhetoric Gov. Daniels comments mirrored those of President Obama. The difference being Gov. Daniels believes the private sector will always act for the public good, and Obama (and most of us) know that is not true.

In terms of jobs, the stimulus act continues to provide private sector jobs doing public works. Of course many do not understand that roads and bridges are not built by civil servants but by private contractors who bid for such work. Good roads and safe bridges need to be maintained, snow and ice need to be removed as well as mud and rock slides, some of this work is provided by private contractor and some by public servants, yet both are paid by the taxpayer (and each of those who receive compensation as private sector or public sector employees pay taxes).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezZPNNLuG4A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Speechless for a change, troll?

Cato put an an awesome rebuttal-ish video too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdwr-xNJIU]State of the Union 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Speechless for a change, troll?

Troll or not my speech wasn't necessary to rebut the mindless lies you posted. The vid speaks for itself. Now get back on your knees, Obama is losing supporters by the droves. He needs your comfort.

Forum List

Back