Reboot of Roseanne

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I hated it. Just finished watching it (on demand) and rolled my eyes all the way through it. And it pissed me off. Therefore, I have to vent.

Who the fuck sends their boy kid to school in dresses and thinks its just AOK??? A moron, that's who.
"He wants to explore himself" doesn't wash with me. If that boy wanted to play frisbee on Interstate 5, because he wanted to explore himself, would the parent allow it? No. Because he could be harmed or flat out dead from traffic. If he wanted to explore himself and wanted to try first time sex on a table in the park, would that be ok? No. Why not? Because there is a time and place for everything. Letting your 10 year old boy child go to school with a sequin skirt, flowers in his hair, fringed high heel boots is NOT watching out for that child. If he wants to dress like a girl at home...by all means let him explore. But sending him to school that way? WTF???

That aspect of the show pissed me off. A lot. Secondly, their acting seemed forced. Goodman is a great actor...but not in this show. The rest looked pained just playing their very old parts they used to play. Let the damn show stay dead.

Thirdly, I am sick and tired of wanting my tv shows to be what they are supposed to be for. ESCAPE. ENTERTAINMENT. CHILLING OUT. This constant POLITICAL SHIT is ridiculous. ENOUGH ALREADY.

Ok. I'm done. I just needed to spit it all out.

I tried to watch it for free, couldn't find a way and I wasn't interested enough to pursue it further.

Roseann Barr is still a moron. She may have met Trump and truly likes the guy, but she still believes in regressive government. ABS is still a corporation dedicated to promoting collectivist dogma.

Every Trump supporter is thrilled that Roseann said she liked Trump. Their excitement is palpable. I guess they will grab at any straw they can get their hands on.

Every Trump supporter is thrilled that Roseann said she liked Trump. Their excitement is palpable. I guess they will grab at any straw they can get their hands on.
Yeah...because in some people's minds, only a moron could like Trump.

Why do you hate so much?

`
2VjDZYr.jpg

Why do you hate so much?

Only an idiot could like Trump. He's a pig.

Why do you hate so much?

I didn't like Obama because he was a lying warmongering corrupt fool. I don't like Trump either, but he still is far better than Hillary.

Keep in mind, we have Trump because Big Ears and Cankles were so bad.

I hated it. Just finished watching it (on demand) and rolled my eyes all the way through it. And it pissed me off. Therefore, I have to vent.

Who the fuck sends their boy kid to school in dresses and thinks its just AOK??? A moron, that's who.
"He wants to explore himself" doesn't wash with me. If that boy wanted to play frisbee on Interstate 5, because he wanted to explore himself, would the parent allow it? No. Because he could be harmed or flat out dead from traffic. If he wanted to explore himself and wanted to try first time sex on a table in the park, would that be ok? No. Why not? Because there is a time and place for everything. Letting your 10 year old boy child go to school with a sequin skirt, flowers in his hair, fringed high heel boots is NOT watching out for that child. If he wants to dress like a girl at home...by all means let him explore. But sending him to school that way? WTF???

That aspect of the show pissed me off. A lot. Secondly, their acting seemed forced. Goodman is a great actor...but not in this show. The rest looked pained just playing their very old parts they used to play. Let the damn show stay dead.

Thirdly, I am sick and tired of wanting my tv shows to be what they are supposed to be for. ESCAPE. ENTERTAINMENT. CHILLING OUT. This constant POLITICAL SHIT is ridiculous. ENOUGH ALREADY.

Ok. I'm done. I just needed to spit it all out.
What happened with their lotto winnings? Did they blow it?

Most excited was trump.

Who cares that rosanne likes trump? We already know white trash supports him.

Did you know she’s Jewish?

Why do you hate so much?

I didn't like Obama because he was a lying warmongering corrupt fool. I don't like Trump either, but he still is far better than Hillary.

No. There were lots of qualified republican candidates. We have Trump because lots of deplorables got lucky

Why do you hate so much?

No. There were lots of qualified republican candidates. We have Trump because lots of deplorables got lucky
Their hate and fear won out. With a little help from the Kremlin.

Why do you hate so much?

Yes...we know you believe every word Hillary speaks, but that would make you dumb.

Trump won cause Obama and Hillary SUCKED!!! He also ran a campaign aimed at working class and middle class Americans, unlike your girl Hillary who ran her campaign for the ruling class and Hollywood.

If Obama had not been such a disappointment and not so entirely controlled by the ruling class, Trump would not be POTUS.

Why do you hate so much?

Their hate and fear won out. With a little help from the Kremlin.
No...had Hillary won, we would really be fucked.

Why do you hate so much?

Yes...we know you believe every word Hillary speaks, but that would make you dumb.

Trump won cause Obama and Hillary SUCKED!!! He also ran a campaign aimed at working class and middle class Americans, unlike your girl Hillary who ran her campaign for the ruling class and Hollywood.

If Obama had not been such a disappointment and not so entirely controlled by the ruling class, Trump would not be POTUS.

There were lots more qualified republican candidates. Trump won because the GOP went nuts.

Why do you hate so much?

There were lots more qualified republican candidates. Trump won because the GOP went nuts.
No because Obama sucked. If he had done good things for the majority of Americans rather than lying and stealing, Trump wouldn't have won.

No because Obama sucked. If he had done good things for the majority of Americans rather than lying and stealing, Trump wouldn't have won.

No. The GOP went nuts.

No. The GOP went nuts.
That is just so stupid and I know you aren't stupid.

The GOP is a small fraction of the electorate. How could they win an election all by themselves? Trump did not belong to the R party...he was D for most of his life.

When will you admit that had BO been a great success (rather than a dismal failure), Cankles wins easily?

Your devotion to a criminal like BO, is appalling.

Forum List

Back