"Rebels" target hospital in Aleppo

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
While the western anti-Syrian propaganda works flat out, rebels are mercilessly shelling government held districts in Aleppo.

ChhvaCRWgAIeg4X.jpg

Two dozen civilians killed in Aleppo hospital attack

Version? You stick with the Al-Qaeda version?

Wow, you know more about my mind than I do, how'd you manage that, that's a neat trick tovaritch!

You poor guys in the matrix have no clue what´s going on. You can always consult my threads for the truth, though...

Version? You stick with the Al-Qaeda version?

Wow, you know more about my mind than I do, how'd you manage that, that's a neat trick tovaritch!

You poor guys in the matrix have no clue what´s going on. You can always consult my threads for the truth, though...

И получить другой набор лжи ? Без разницы.......

For people who think there is another version:

"Rebel fire in a government-controlled neighbourhood of Aleppo has killed at least 19 people, including three children, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) says.

The rockets also hit the Al-Dabbeet hospital in the Muhafaza district of Syria's second-largest city, Syrian state news agency SANA reported.

The Syrian army said in a statement the attack was part of a widespread assault by insurgent groups in Aleppo and that it was responding "to the sources of fire"."

Rebel rockets hit Aleppo hospital

Forum List

Back