Rebels parade corpse...

Why would we do that? We know HE didn't do anything. In fact, the only problem i have with him over this is that he WON'T do anything.

You right wing religious nuts will NEVER get this country to fight your so longed for religious war.

now go to your hell of choice

TderpM you always dishonest twat:

Nobody on the right wants a religious war you scumbag hack.

Fuck yourself.

Not so fast shyster! If da Moooozlms had read yo nasty posts with the pedalfeelia and all the insults to the great and only god aaaaaala you'd be missin a hand about now. KEEEERYST! If all that setem off was a stupid movie trailer can ya imagine what they would do if they red your last too years offerings?

You would be signin all that back room deals with the other hand...the BAD hand..the one they would make ya wipe with!

Back when the US got involved with Libya, I was against it, I said it would lead to the deaths of more Americans, it was a dangerous move and the left bragged about no deaths and blah, blah, blah.

Now, we are seeing the consequences of our involvement with Libya, and I will bet you the death count will continue to rise. This is the consequence of trying to police the world.

Hope you liberals are happy, you got want you wanted and now it will cost us lives.

No more War for Oil. Well, that's what the Left/Obamabots used to say anyway. What the hell happened to those people? I guess it's all good if their team is in power. Sadly, that is how most Americans think though. It goes for both sides.
don't blame luddy....he can't see the truth. Barack's balls keep hitting him in the eyelids.

Back when the US got involved with Libya, I was against it, I said it would lead to the deaths of more Americans, it was a dangerous move and the left bragged about no deaths and blah, blah, blah.

Now, we are seeing the consequences of our involvement with Libya, and I will bet you the death count will continue to rise. This is the consequence of trying to police the world.

Hope you liberals are happy, you got want you wanted and now it will cost us lives.

No more War for Oil. Well, that's what the Left/Obamabots used to say anyway. What the hell happened to those people? I guess it's all good if their team is in power. Sadly, that is how most Americans think though. It goes for both sides.
don't blame luddy....he can't see the truth. Barack's balls keep hitting him in the eyelids.

That's right ...say a bunch of gay shit. That way EVERYBODY knows you are an internet badass. Why doncha just hop on plane and take care of business instead up flapping your pie hole on USMB?

Forum List

Back