Rebels parade corpse...

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The story is still developing. I'll update it as I find more on it. There is a picture out there as well.

If this a big joke to you libs as well?

UPDATED: I changed the title because three assholes somehow thought the former title actually changed the fact that he was killed.

Last edited:
No, this isn't a joke at all. It is disgusting.

What's also disgusting is how excited the right is to hang this over Obama's head.

• Banned
no, this isn't a joke at all. It is disgusting.

What's also disgusting is how excited the right is to hang this over obama's head.
i wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from usmb are sending money to these fucktards.

Priceless!

When you have nothing intelligent to say just pull anything out from deep in your ass.

What's also disgusting is how excited the right is to hang this over Obama's head.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from USMB are sending money to these fucktards.

You can run but you can't hide.. THIS IS ALL ON YOUR messiahs and the left's shoulders.. as much as you lie, distort, and hurl spew, it all comes down to the incompetence and cozying up to our enemy-appeasement policy.. YOU LIBS own this.. lock, stock, and barrel.

so you are trying to use this tragedy to further which of your partiisan views?

I wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the rightwingloons from USMB are sending money to these fucktards.

You are disgusting.... neg'd for being an asshole :mad:

You gonna say Obama and his minions are blameless???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y]Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my god you people are discusting.

can you please allow a couple of hours for the bodies to get cold before you start your insane hate filled partisan rants.

Exactly WHAT about this do you fucking ghools think will win you an election?

Do you have any twinge of an idea what exactly you are doing here you fucking slimebags?

Oh my god you people are discusting.

can you please allow a couple of hours for the bodies to get cold before you start your insane hate filled partisan rants.

Fuck you bitch..... this is on Barack Hussein Obama's head, and I am sick of you bitches NEVER accepting responsibilty for ANYTHING...!

Forum List

Back