Rebecca Black has her own forum now...

Best thing about her?

• Her music is unique and different

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked her before she was popular (Hipster)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • She's smokin hot

• She's kind of attractive

• She's more popular than everyone in this thread

• She's better than Justin Beiber

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmdr Sheppard

Rookie
Mar 6, 2011
The teen pop star, Rebecca Black, whom many are calling Justin Beiber 2.0, now has her own fansite, or rather, fan forum. I can't tell if this was made by a legitimate fan of hers, or as a joke.

inb4 4chan
inb4 OP can't inb4

It's friday.. friday.. friday!

Is that the gawd-awful crappy noise that some call music? With her in the car with her dumbassed 'friends'?

I had assumed that the OP was 18 or 19.... I'm revising that figure down substantially. I figure he's younger than you, little left one.

Seriously.... how old are you?

Old enough to troll with skill.

Could you do that then? Because so far, you've made yourself look a total fucking moron, not one quality troll post... just a load of shit about 'hot chicks'.... and grown men do NOT refer to 14 year old girls as 'hot chicks'.... discussed your sad pathetic obsession with some silly cow you only know on a forum... and some crap about a date.

Grow the fuck up. Or... find a children's forum.

• Banned

Is that the gawd-awful crappy noise that some call music? With her in the car with her dumbassed 'friends'?

I had assumed that the OP was 18 or 19.... I'm revising that figure down substantially. I figure he's younger than you, little left one.

Are you implying that only young teenagers know about her song? If so, then you're an idiot. There are like 5 threads about her on every forum I go to, and each of those threads is something along the lines of "hey guize, I found the worst song ever"

Are you implying that only young teenagers know about her song? If so, then you're an idiot. There are like 5 threads about her on every forum I go to, and each of those threads is something along the lines of "hey guize, I found the worst song ever"

Great. Pick one of those forums and stay there.... leave the grown ups in peace, there's a good boy.

Great. Pick one of those forums and stay there.... leave the grown ups in peace, there's a good boy.

Cali Girl's night job

nancy_grace_6027641.jpg

Cali Girl's night job

Whereas your biggest 'achievement' is cashing your welfare check.

With everyone hating the teen pop star, let's try to focus on some of the more positive aspects about her and her music.

Merged. One Rebecca Black thread is enough.

I found it, here's the only song that is worse:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back