Reassure me..

no1tovote4 said:
I can only cross my eyes and hope that this will be the result. My only goal is to keep Kerry out of the WH.

If this happens as it is projected here then this will be happening at my house: :cheers2:

However which polls do they use?

They are all listed.

nbdysfu said:
They are all listed.

Yah, duh! :scratch: :eek:

I looked into the page, it appears to be a genuine attempt at prediction using a variety of polling and averages of those polls.

You see the sea of red and begin to assume it is some right-leaning site bent on showing the results they want to see, but they use the same site I have been using since I found it as well as many others (realclearpolitics.com for those who want to know).

I just wish some small state would just go ahead and vote for a third party just once.

nbdysfu said:
Note the trend in California [from the link in previous post]. If Kerry loses that, he's screwed. Forget Colorado. Has about as much of a chance of happening though.

Is that poll really saying that Bush is only down by 7 in Cali?

Ya know, maybe some election, i think its too late in this one, if a Repiblican candidate actually tried to get CA, he might succeed.

California moved down to just below 10% in favor of kerry from a higher advantage. So just maybe. Election Projection puts Colorado at 5% for bush right now, so if that's lower than your 7%, then maybe the ten has actually gone to 8%. Knock on wood. :thup: If reps get california, Arnold is a god.

Not this time though. But Ahnold is making very good headway in the second most liberal state in the union.

Although Berkley and San Fran make it appear otherwise, in 2000, Al Gore won Cali by only 13%, which put it some where in the middle of the Democratic total.

but..

California IS The most important state by electoral votes to the Democratic party, so Republicans would do nicely to campaign there more. Every four years, 55 electoral votes, more than 22 of which are republican, go en masse to the democratic party. Think about it.

nbdysfu said:
California moved down to just below 10% in favor of kerry from a higher advantage. So just maybe. Election Projection puts Colorado at 5% for bush right now, so if that's lower than your 7%, then maybe the ten has actually gone to 8%. Knock on wood. :thup: If reps get california, Arnold is a god.

I thought arnold already was a god to some people. particularly bodybuilders and such. personally i like him but i prefer having a God with alot more power;)

I thought arnold already was a god to some people. particularly bodybuilders and such. personally i like him but i prefer having a God with alot more power;)

You know what I mean. But I was surprised by this interview with Ahnold I saw on C-SPAN recently. I had to give him more [speaking] style points than I thought I was going to.

Forum List

Back