Reasons Why Seattle Will Beat Chicago!!!

Reasons Why Seattle Will Beat Chicago!!!

Oh MY Gawd!

It's the same list Republicans have to help grow the economy.

I was thinking the same thing you were Huggy that the seahawks would win this game.I just never figured the bears would win this game with Jay Cutler at quarterback.Plus the seahawks had shocked the world by beating the superbowl champions Saints so they had that in their momentum and were confident.as soon as that old geezer Lawyer Milloy got beat deep though,i had a bad feeling they were going to lose.I had no doubt they would for sure when that idiot defender dropped what would have been a saving tocudown interception in the end zone,that was the game right there,the turning point.that changed everything.on the road,you GOT to make those plays.until they can learn how to win on the road next year,i dont expect them to make it back to the playoffs till they figure that out.

I was thinking the same thing you were Huggy that the seahawks would win this game.I just never figured the bears would win this game with Jay Cutler at quarterback.Plus the seahawks had shocked the world by beating the superbowl champions Saints so they had that in their momentum and were confident.as soon as that old geezer Lawyer Milloy got beat deep though,i had a bad feeling they were going to lose.I had no doubt they would for sure when that idiot defender dropped what would have been a saving tocudown interception in the end zone,that was the game right there,the turning point.that changed everything.on the road,you GOT to make those plays.until they can learn how to win on the road next year,i dont expect them to make it back to the playoffs till they figure that out.

We still play in the NFC West. Seattle had to learn a completely new system this year and there were over 250 roster changes over the season. The thing is that they did get two games deep into the playoffs ...and three if ya count the Rams game that allowed them in. That is a good taste for the new guys and something to reinforce what they did well during the year. It isn't like they went 5 and 11 which wouldn't be a bad year for starting over from scratch. There is plenty to build on. I see the Seahawks having a better record next year and a better team for next years playoffs. There was at least some success. Nobody is going to be asking for Carroll to get fired or Hasselbeck to be benched. The3 rest is just getting the system down solid and bring in an O-lineman ...a great d-back..and another go too receiver..maybe a dependable tight end. e are really only about three or four quality players from a great team.

We still play in the NFC West. Seattle had to learn a completely new system this year and there were over 250 roster changes over the season. The thing is that they did get two games deep into the playoffs ...and three if ya count the Rams game that allowed them in. That is a good taste for the new guys and something to reinforce what they did well during the year. It isn't like they went 5 and 11 which wouldn't be a bad year for starting over from scratch. There is plenty to build on. I see the Seahawks having a better record next year and a better team for next years playoffs. There was at least some success. Nobody is going to be asking for Carroll to get fired or Hasselbeck to be benched. The3 rest is just getting the system down solid and bring in an O-lineman ...a great d-back..and another go too receiver..maybe a dependable tight end. e are really only about three or four quality players from a great team.

those are good points and I think Carrol is an excellent coach which is why they are one of my favorite teams but the Rams will be better next year and till they prove they can win on the road,i dont expect them to get very far next year and they will finish somewhere with about the same record which in the NCF west may get them to first and another trip to the playoffs but they got to figure out how to win on the road and not look so bad when they lose before i have faith in them.

those are good points and I think Carrol is an excellent coach which is why they are one of my favorite teams but the Rams will be better next year and till they prove they can win on the road,i dont expect them to get very far next year and they will finish somewhere with about the same record which in the NCF west may get them to first and another trip to the playoffs but they got to figure out how to win on the road and not look so bad when they lose before i have faith in them.

It is a little too early to describe what I have is "faith" in them. I live here so it is the only pro team I have. I don't give a crap about baseball and couldn't have cared less about losing the Sonics. Used to be a big basketball fan but the game changed to a style that I find offensive. Nope! The Seahawks and U of W Huskies are the only teams I root for.

If Big Play Babs makes a play and holds onto the intercept and runs it back 99 yards the other way - it is a 7-7 game as opposed to 14-0.

If the Hawks hadn't muffed the onside kick late in the game (about 3 Hawks with a chance to recover the ball) - they could have really made things interesting.

if if if ......

Number one: "Da Bears" is a stupid statement. It reflects the inability of Chicago-ans to use the English language correctly. In short they are stupid and have no real clue what they are talking about.

Number two: Mat Hasselbeck is a much nicer person than Jay Cutler.

Number three: Pete Carroll leads a charmed life.

Number four: It is much easier to build on what has already worked than figure out what went wrong and correct it. The dumb ass Bears fans fail to remember that their team has already lost to the Seahawks at Soldier Field this season. Even if they "think" they know how to reverse the outcome of the last meeting it is an unproven theory.

To point out to the incredibly stupid, small town hicks that play the "city" game in Seattle

1. "Da Bears" came from a Saturday Night Live sketch. Your statement reflects, rather accurately, how little of a sense of humor or personality anyone in Seattle has. It also shows your lack of knowledge.

2. Have you met either of them and spent enough time around them to know who's really nicer? No, didn't think so. Another fake-ass piece of bullshit from a Seattlite who knows nothing, yet will act til the end of time like he does.

3. Pete Carroll has had a rather fortunate career - no doubt.

4. You seem to have such little sports knowledge to figure once a loss, always a loss. Check a few statistics, dumbfuck. The one win doesn't mean shit.

Yes, this is all posted AFTER the fact, as I just found the post, so #4 hardly is relevant in any way at this point, other than for me to point out the stupidity of the OP. But the others should serve well to . . . point out the stupidity of the OP. :)

Number one: "Da Bears" is a stupid statement. It reflects the inability of Chicago-ans to use the English language correctly. In short they are stupid and have no real clue what they are talking about.

Number four: It is much easier to build on what has already worked than figure out what went wrong and correct it. The dumb ass Bears fans fail to remember that their team has already lost to the Seahawks at Soldier Field this season. Even if they "think" they know how to reverse the outcome of the last meeting it is an unproven theory.

To point out to the incredibly stupid, small town hicks that play the "city" game in Seattle

1. "Da Bears" came from a Saturday Night Live sketch. Your statement reflects, rather accurately, how little of a sense of humor or personality anyone in Seattle has. It also shows your lack of knowledge.

2. Have you met either of them and spent enough time around them to know who's really nicer? No, didn't think so. Another fake-ass piece of bullshit from a Seattlite who knows nothing, yet will act til the end of time like he does.

4. You seem to have such little sports knowledge to figure once a loss, always a loss. Check a few statistics, dumbfuck. The one win doesn't mean shit.

Yes, this is all posted AFTER the fact, as I just found the post, so #4 hardly is relevant in any way at this point, other than for me to point out the stupidity of the OP. But the others should serve well to . . . point out the stupidity of the OP. :)

Shut up! The Seahawks WILL beat Chicago!

Shut up! The Seahawks WILL beat Chicago!
Who holds the Green Bay single game passing records for yardage and touchdowns? Hint: It's not Favre, Rodgers, or Starr.

Forum List

Back