Reasons why progressives desire "universal healthcare"?

Reasons why progressives desire "universal healthcare"? Choose up to three.

• They're irresponsible people & happy to pass their responsibility elsewhere. It's Y they love govt.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • It's an entitlement

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's a right under the Constitution. Same with free housing, clothing and food. Probably sex too.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • They're selfish & spend their money on travel, beer, gadgets etc. Can't afford healthcare too

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Because someone told them they deserve it, so believing so is convenient

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Cuz some other countries have it. Best ignore those countries are small, united & W/O immigration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because they're unable to connect the dots, so of course "free" sounds AWESOME.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Since Trump does not have a clue what to do about healthcare, all his rube herd can do is piss on anyone else's ideas.

This has been the GOP strategy for a very long time: Attack the other guy's ideas to cover up your inadequacies.

could you list 3 reasons why you ALWAYS misrepresent the liberal point?

I think CHEAP and AFFORDABLE health care is a good idea!

That way EVERYONE could have access to health care.

golly....I truly am evil!
Health Insurance is not a right. Throw about 20 Million Illegals out of this country; ask Pelosi to allow us to buy it across state lines, and the cost of health insurance will drop.

No one is ever denied legitimate health care.
Show me Trump's replacement for Obamacare.

Oh, that's right. He doesn't have one.

No wonder all you can do is piss on everyone else's ideas. Any jackass can do THAT!

It takes a real man to put a better solution on the table.

Health Insurance is not a right. Throw about 20 Million Illegals out of this country; ask Pelosi to allow us to buy it across state lines, and the cost of health insurance will drop.

No wonder all you can do is piss on everyone else's ideas. Any jackass can do THAT!

img-no-one-knew-healthcare-would-be-so-complicated-really-donald-j-trump-190.jpg

img-no-one-knew-healthcare-would-be-so-complicated-really-donald-j-trump-190.jpg
Actual Trump quotes.

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

I already have it. It's called a health insurance benefit I earn through the company I work for.

You left off of the real reasons why the left favours single payers healthcare:

1. A 25% reduction in administration costs. All first world nations with single payer healthcare pay administration costs of less than 10% of their total costs. In the USA, administration costs eat up nearly 35% of every health care dollar.

2. Currently 35,000 Americans die every year because of the lack of access to quality health care. Those who rely on emergency care when they get sick, are not getting preventative care, and wait until they are far more seriously ill before seeking care, making treatment and care far more expensive if they had sought care before the illness had advanced to this point. Universal health care means everyone has equal access to basic coverage.

3. Tying health insurance to your employer makes it difficult and risky to change jobs. With universal health care, changing jobs has no impact on your health care at all. Supplemental policies may differ from employer to employer but the basic coverage is always in place and changing/losing your job doesn't change that.

4. Doctors can't extra bill, and turn away patients who can't afford them.

So you have better, cheaper health care - for everyone.

And you didn't list a single one of those reasons.

1. A 25% reduction in administration costs. All first world nations with single payer healthcare pay administration costs of less than 10% of their total costs. In the USA, administration costs eat up nearly 35% of every health care dollar.

2. Currently 35,000 Americans die every year because of the lack of access to quality health care. Those who rely on emergency care when they get sick, are not getting preventative care, and wait until they are far more seriously ill before seeking care, making treatment and care far more expensive if they had sought care before the illness had advanced to this point. Universal health care means everyone has equal access to basic coverage.

3. Tying health insurance to your employer makes it difficult and risky to change jobs. With universal health care, changing jobs has no impact on your health care at all. Supplemental policies may differ from employer to employer but the basic coverage is always in place and changing/losing your job doesn't change that.

The reason he didn't list those is because he has an agenda and he doesn't mind lying.

He WANTS TO demonize liberals and progressives, by ANY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, including lying about what they say or do.

He wants to demonize and vilify them because, ultimately, he wants millions of conservatives to rise up in righteous wrath and kill lots of liberals and democrats.

like...me and you......

basically he is a lying murderer.

as most of the cons on this board turn out to be.

I already have it. It's called a health insurance benefit I earn through the company I work for.
So your plan is exactly as I said. Do nothing and continue to let health care costs skyrocket forever.

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

Apparently you don't realise immigrants pay taxes and subsidise your SS
Like Germans, Asians, euros first generation may cost.
But since they represent people with far more balls than you every subsequent generation pays for your benefits.
Would you walk 2000 miles and leave everything in your confederate America behind??
I doubt it, rather blather on from your doublwide?
And you do know how stupid it is to throw 20mm out?
Next time you have a $20mm hospital bill don't come crawling to me

If you are fired or quit, you lose your health insurance. So you are a hostage to your employer.

Good plan! For submissive people.

The reason he didn't list those is because he has an agenda and he doesn't mind lying.

He WANTS TO demonize liberals and progressives, by ANY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, including lying about what they say or do.

He wants to demonize and vilify them because, ultimately, he wants millions of conservatives to rise up in righteous wrath and kill lots of liberals and democrats.

like...me and you......

basically he is a lying murderer.

as most of the cons on this board turn out to be.
Leave our old white fart, so sachromonious posters alone.
They are all sucking off their commie benefits and don't realize it

None of our Alabama rubes have ever lived in the UK, Sweden.australia
But are SO judgemental from their double wides sucking off their commie SS VA Medicare

But since they represent people with far more balls than you every subsequent generation pays for your benefits.
Would you walk 2000 miles and leave everything in your confederate America behind??
They should do their duty to save the planet and die thus decreasing the surplus population:

Quote: Green New Deal otherwise known as Agenda 21 - Agenda 2030.

If you are fired or quit, you lose your health insurance. So you are a hostage to your employer.

Good plan! For submissive people.
Nah, I am healthy and take care of myself.

If I die, so what? Everyone Dies, and No One Has a RIGHT TO LIFE!

We tried to get you to take a car or a bus to Canada when Trump won, but you refused to go as promised.

Maybe we can get you to walk to Mexico.

TrumpTards like pictures. So here, in two pictures, is why the left bleevs we need UHC:

OECD-health-expenditure-per-capita-by-country-svg.png

do-nothing.jpg
Govt gets in healthcare, costs shoot up. A dumbfucks solution? Let the people who fucked it up originally make it worse.
Murica

Forum List

Back