Reasons Why Canadians Are Way Cooler than Americans

Canadians sell there milk in bags just like god intended!

Then again, they also seem to have a fetish with ketchup flavored potato chips and don't do caffeine in their soda....

NO CAFFEINE IN THEIR SODA?

That settles it. Canadians are COMMIES

And that just aint cool

Case closed

Don't worry. Canadians have caffeine in their sodas.

That's just another American myth. Americans do that to compensate for their shitty, weak-ass, watered-down "beer."

Canadians sell there milk in bags just like god intended!

Then again, they also seem to have a fetish with ketchup flavored potato chips and don't do caffeine in their soda....

NO CAFFEINE IN THEIR SODA?

That settles it. Canadians are COMMIES

And that just aint cool

Case closed

Don't worry. Canadians have caffeine in their sodas.

That's just another American myth. Americans do that to compensate for their shitty, weak-ass, watered-down "beer."
Yeah, and our Robitussin sucks too. :lol:

Merkins sure are insecure, ain't dey?

US has loons but Canada values Loonies.

not 2 mention in no particular order...
Tim Horton's
Cape Breton music
PEI potatoes
Quebecois culture
Bay of Fundy
WAY better radio
Way safer
health care
.... oh, and a cooler national anthem.

Note to Pop:
"USA! USA!" is not helping your case; it's making the opposite.
-- or was that what you meant? If so, bravo.

Maybe if I would of posted a video of Achy Breaky Heart, or a mullet haircut, my intent would have been clearer. Oops, Achy breaky was a hit in both countries!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xqw_aBW9Fs]"Weird Al" Yankovic - Achy Breaky Song - YouTube[/ame]

My Avatar shows that while Canadians are cooler (geez just check the weather channel for Christ sakes), American women are much hotter?

Stay thirsty my friend....

Peace

I didn't say cooler or hotter, I said "rational". But please accept my apologies for not noticing you're a woman. The eyes -- they're old and dim. :redface:

Back to topic -

Bad influence of the US on Canada: "Achy Breaky Heart".
Bad influence of Canada on US: the idea of driving with headlights on in broad daylight.

Much as I hate that headlight noise ...edge Canada.

Sorry my Canadian loving friend, Pops is a guy.

What we have here is a failure to communicate :lol:

All kidding aside, do Canadians realize that in most of the world a mosquito is not the size of a basketball? Holy crap, the times I've been to Canada, every time I hit one of those things while driving I had to stop and use an ice scraper to get the body off of the windshield! That's something the Canadian tourist office should warn a guy about!!

Kamloops, my brother in law told me those mosquitoes were so big they didn't bother biting you, they just picked you up and took you back to the swamp to eat you there.

Two words

JAMES DEAN

End of story. America is not only cooler then Canada. We Rock the WORLD

I was going to say Canadians are awful at spelling but now I'm rethinking... :eusa_think:

But yes, we rock the world. In telling ourselves that we rock the world :eusa_hand:

Two words

JAMES DEAN

End of story. America is not only cooler then Canada. We Rock the WORLD

I was going to say Canadians are awful at spelling but now I'm rethinking... :eusa_think:

But yes, we rock the world. In telling ourselves that we rock the world :eusa_hand:

So tru, so vary Tru! U ar wize beyon you're yearz

Thar ain't many years beyond mine...

But that reminds me of another cooler thing about Canada: Metric time. ten days in a week, ten weeks in a month... no wait... ok 100 seconds in a minute, 100 centihours in a week, ten decamonths... :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5l0PD80u9k]Follow The Rules - YouTube[/ame]

'
CANADA APOLOGIZES TO THE USA

A truly Canadian Apology to the USA, courtesy of Rick Mercer from This Hour Has 22 Minutes, CBC Television :

On behalf of Canadians everywhere I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that, I am truly sorry. I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all, it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you, doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own. It would be like if, well, say you had ten times the television audience we did, and you flooded our market with great shows, cheaper than we could produce. I know you'd never do that.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defence I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, MUCH better than yours. By way of apology, please accept all of our NHL teams which, one by one, are going out of business and moving to your fine country.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White House during the War of 1812. I see you've rebuilt it!! It's very nice.

Your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer, but we feel your pain.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this. Because we've seen what you do to countries you get upset with.

You need a new avatar....Try this one, dick.

Scottdick.png

A couple of things I like about Canadians: They aren't barging into the US illegally in mass numbers and they aren't exporting drugs to fuel drug cartels , plus I don't live next to a bunch of canuks that shoot each other and can't speak English and demand we accept illegal Canadians. Mexicans, on the other hand….

'

Canadians are not rushing to live in the United States for much the same reasons as Americans are not rushing to live in Mexico.

'

Canadians are not rushing to live in the United States for much the same reasons as Americans are not rushing to live in Mexico.

Great! Enjoy freezing to death in the winter!

'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYUbVa7L7w]Rick Mercer Talking with Americans[/ame]

I do appreciate their children welcoming us at the border

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sekLEG8xsOs]Talking Beaver on the Highway - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back