Reasons we MUST impeach Trump?

Here you go

• He fired Flynn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flynn talked to the Russians about sanctions before Trump was POUS, and lied about it.

• He said grab a P^$$E

• Hillary won the popular vote

• Trump is calling out the corrupt media

• Trump said he had the biggest electoral college win since Reagan

• Trump is pursuing strict immigration reform

• Other

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's just a liberal fantasy

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
None of those are Impeachable offenses, you whiny, butt-hurt, snowflake bit@h!

Popular Vote? Seriously? You are still whining about something not used to determine the President?

You do realize that approx 50% of the entire country did not vote, making the Popular Vote more irrelevant than usual, right?!

By the way, how is the 'Popular Vote' argument working out for you seditious pu$$es? Or that 'military coup' thing?

Just when I thought I had seen the worst threads anyone could come up with, pussflakes top themselves. :p

You know but will not admit that Hillary should have been forced from the race for being under MULTIPLE FBI INVESTIGATIONS days before the election, something sniwflakes would not have allowed from a GOP candidate.

Don't be mad at Trump because the DNC ran he worst candidate in US history...

Choose to your heart's content, because there are SO MANY reasons.

Your biased NaziCon poll sucks! Trump is batshit crazy and insane!
Shut up, you snowflake puss. You show your insane rabid partisanship by starting this POS Butt-Hurt thread on Impeachment based on no Impeachable offenses.

You know the Democratic Party came up with the term 'snowflake' to make fun of members in their ranks JUST LIKE YOU - over-sensitive, easilly offended, unable to accept reality...

You are the living, breathing personification of the Democratic Party term, 'Snowflake', & this thread proves it....Snowflake!

None of those are Impeachable offenses, you whiny, butt-hurt, snowflake bit@h!

Popular Vote? Seriously? You are still whining about something not used to determine the President?

You do realize that approx 50% of the entire country did not vote, making the Popular Vote more irrelevant than usual, right?!

By the way, how is the 'Popular Vote' argument working out for you seditious pu$$es? Or that 'military coup' thing?

Just when I thought I had seen the worst threads anyone could come up with, pussflakes top themselves. :p

Dude, you're not helping the cause.

What 'cause' would that be? The butt-hurt seditious attempt to overthrow the newly elected govt? Not MY cause...

The only reason the OP has a long laundry list of nothing but bullshit as reasons to choose from is because, unlike Obama, Trump has done nothing to be Impeached...
...except be more successful in 1 month than Barry was in his 1st 4 years.

Nothing has basically changed...yet. But the butt-hurt liberal bias-driven hatred is overflowing.

Because Hillary lost? Again, she should have been driven from the race...and snowflakes know it.

Choose to your heart's content, because there are SO MANY reasons.
I like how Trump is a grabber of pussies.....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back