Reasons to vote out Obama

fucking racist and also wrong.

Huh? Are you saying only mulattos eat dogs?

no I am saying your racist. and this in not good, thats something that is wrong with america.

So what's wrong with America is the fact we don't let blacks get away with 5 times the avg murder rate? Extreme rape and crime rate.

O'yess, you're concern of someone talking about what he may or may not of done in a third world country. You people are fucking hypocrites.

I will respond to both of you. RACISM IS WRONG. please tell me why you support racism. also two the second poster WE DONT, thats why blacks are 80% of our jail system, also promoting policy that underminds social independence, is bad.

Last edited:
Reasons to vote out Obama
Again just read today's Drudge Report:
Gov't Foreign Debt Now $47,495 Per Household...
$10,090/Household Owed to China...
Pay gap between gov't, private sector widens to 34%...
REPORT: Scores of known radical Islamists made hundreds of visits to White House...
California gas prices record for Oct. 22...
Last but not least:
Michelle: Vote Early Because Your Toilet May Be Overflowing on Election Day

Last edited:
he's the first president ever elected that never held a real job.

they are racist, just like the kkk and the nazis are, and it shows right here.

no I am saying your racist. and this in not good, thats something that is wrong with america.

LOL

You are struggling.

What's the big deal if he eats dogs? You eat dog's dicks.

mXCQk61dZHT3YWn0m9VNJfA.jpg

from my own mouth, being a racist is a shit way to live life, learn to accept people, race, religion, ect..... thats the American way, remember we are the melting pot of the world......please don't bring racist stuff here, its not welcome.

Last edited:

So you have no problem with the black community killing at 5 fold the national avg and turning our cities into gang war zones? You think blacks aren't racist towards whites??? There's far more violence from the black community being forced on the white community. This is a fact.

Why is it always one sided with fools like you. I just want everyone to be treated equally under the law...Blacks can't stand that as they can't control their own fucking violence.

This is why I'm racist. I don't want to live in a third world war zone of a country. If you do then move.

I have helped blacks and understand there's good people within their community.

Last edited:

So you have no problem with the black community killing at 5 fold the national avg and turning our cities into gang war zones? You think blacks aren't racist towards whites???

Why is it always one sided with fools like you. I just want everyone to be treated equally under the law...Blacks can't stand that as they can't control their own fucking violence.

This is why I'm racist. I don't want to live in a third world war zone of a country. If you do then move.

And yet you want more guns on the market, also as I just said, our jails are filled with 80% blacks, not to mention the policy of the right wing, HURTS those communities that need help the most, so tell me PLEASE, how being a RACIST is a good thing. ITS BAD, its SHAMEFUL, it shows ingorance, it shows.

Obama has a secret agenda.

Many people do not like it.

Obama should move on.... go play golf.

So you have no problem with the black community killing at 5 fold the national avg and turning our cities into gang war zones? You think blacks aren't racist towards whites???

And yet you want more guns on the market, also as I just said, our jails are filled with 80% blacks, not to mention the policy of the right wing, HURTS those communities that need help the most, so tell me PLEASE, how being a RACIST is a good thing. ITS BAD, its SHAMEFUL, it shows ingorance, it shows.

Isn't that something blacks have to do themselves? Why do we have to give them a job based on quota's? Blacks need to learn capitalism and why it is good.

Maybe we should legalize some of the "softer" drugs and tax them like cigs. This way we could develop a "AA" like program to help them kick it. Makes sense???

Blacks being racist isn't ok either. Do you agree?

you do know supporting racism is BAD, also do I need to remind you who has taken the most vacation days. please ask me too, I will post it for ya.

you do know supporting racism is BAD, also do I need to remind you who has taken the most vacation days. please ask me too, I will post it for ya.

I do not support racism.
but...
I don not like Obama,

Isn't that something blacks have to do themselves? Why do we have to give them a job based on quota's?

Maybe we should legalize some of the "softer" drugs and tax them like cigs. This way we could develop a "AA" like program to help them kick it. Makes sense???

Blacks being racist isn't ok either. Do you agree?

I don't think ANYONE should be, two wrongs don't make a right. also I think if you look at American history, blacks have had the shit end of the stick. It also needs to be said that inncer city communities do not promote the same oppertunities as the counter parts do. thats just fact.

Forum List

Back