Reasons to vote for Bush

D

davidpro

Kerry would steal my money and give it to poor people.

He also supports peace, however I have stock in several defense companies that made me alot richer since the war began.

Who cares if the lower class jobs are going to India and China. They should have gone to a better college.

Bush = Big Bucks in my wallet

-David

Originally posted by davidpro

He also supports peace, however I have stock in several defense companies that made me alot richer since the war began.

Who cares if the lower class jobs are going to India and China. They should have gone to a better college.

-David

Welcome David. Gee it sounds like you're set up for strait GOP ticket voting! :rolleyes:

That and Bush knows what he believes n. Kerry? He believes in things depending on what side of the bed he wakes up on.

Originally posted by Semper Fi
That and Bush knows what he believes n. Kerry? He believes in things depending on what side of the bed he wakes up on.

You give Kerry too much credit. The way you put it, his flip-flops are not under his control (since he wakes up that way) when in reality, he is quite conscious of his flip-flopping and it is planned quite well.

Well out of the mouths of babes

My nine-year-old nephew....

"When I grow up I am going to college and am going to make a lot of money...I don't wan't John Kerry to take it all from me when I worked so hard for it."

I kid you not

I'm on the Bush website now buying the little guy a Bush cap.

This must be rewarded.

Originally posted by Conserv4143
I'm on the Bush website now buying the little guy a Bush cap.

This must be rewarded.

Going to party on the 15th? I'm having one here! Laura speaking via satellite. Should be fun! :dance:

Where are you.....hosted a party in April but am in the process of moving so can't do it again....looking to crash :)

That's awesome.
This must be rewarded.

Yes, lets all celebrate a 9 year old being brainwashed.

If you're not making more than 100,000, than your statement isn't true.

If you do make more, than Kerry would only take back the money that had been given to you and could use it on many things, like homeland security for instance.

I think you may have your priorities in the wrong place. Do you actual prefer people being blown up if it means you can make a buck?

When its your job thats on the line, you better not say a word.

If you do make more, than Kerry would only take back the money that had been given to you and could use it on many things, like homeland security for instance.

Nice to know that government can decide what is "given" and what is earned. And I am SURE that is what Kerry would intend on using the stolen wages for. Our military was a friggin WRECK after Bubba left office.

Originally posted by Conserv4143
Where are you.....hosted a party in April but am in the process of moving so can't do it again....looking to crash :)

Chicago suburb.

PJ sez:

"Kerry would only take back the money that had been given to you and could use it on many things, like homeland security for instance."

Back to this again......The money wasn't given to me, it was earned by me!! Who the hell are you or Kerry to "only take it back"? As Hillary says "I want your money for the common good".
When the hand is on your wallet, you may not be so quick to condone the hand on your wallet

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Yes, lets all celebrate a 9 year old being brainwashed.

Oh please. The media in this country brainwashes plenty of children of all ages, 9 to 79.

If you're not making more than 100,000, than your statement isn't true.

Unfortunately your right. But i don't think you realize due to inflation how many families are actually making $100,000 a year. It basically is not attacking just the Rish but about 25% of the population in the Middle class.

Bullshit. Kerry has never stated he will use it for anything but Universal Healthcare. He has never stated any plans for homeland security, the WOT or the economy.

I think you may have your priorities in the wrong place. Do you actual prefer people being blown up if it means you can make a buck?

Whose getting blown up for whose profit?

When its your job thats on the line, you better not say a word.

What does that even mean?

-David

You are a shallow, callow, sorry excuse for a human being. As for reasons to vote for Dubbyuh though, let's see...

Failed foreign policy, a needless war pursued, a needed action in Afghanistan left incomplete, an economy in the doldrums...

Gosh, I can't think of a single reason to vote for the sorry little piece of filth.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You are a shallow, callow, sorry excuse for a human being. As for reasons to vote for Dubbyuh though, let's see...

Failed foreign policy, a needless war pursued, a needed action in Afghanistan left incomplete, an economy in the doldrums...

Gosh, I can't think of a single reason to vote for the sorry little piece of filth.

Must be nice living in a fantasy world.

Only to a Democrat would liberating two nations and bringing a third to disarm be failed foriegn policy.

Only to a Democrat would toppling a man who raped, tortured and killed his own people in an oppressive regime be needless (Not to mention while wanting to people to vote for a man who has confessed to raping, pillaging, torturing and burning villages during war)

Only to Democrats would the greatest economic boom in the last 20 years be a doldrum economy.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
a needed action in Afghanistan left incomplete
Can we please not forget the soldiers that are STILL fighting, dieing, and capturing over in Afghanistan. :(

one more reason,

look at this pic, is this the face you want to see in the white house? also, why does that look mean, i mean, edwards seem so happy standing right next to kerry, but kerry looks like he has something stuck... ah, won't go there, but the look is one of pain/discomfort...

-David
LOL.. thats funny... I hope you are joking, if not you do sound quite shallow
but don't get it twisted.. I don't support Kerry and will vote for Bush

Forum List

Back