reasons for the left to hate Romney

That video is pretty whacky, but I'm always cynical when someone is telling me what someone else believes.

Any Mormons here to confirm?

The video is spot on. You don't need a Mormon to confirm. All of those things are in the Mormon doctrine, although, like Christians, there are some things a modern Mormon will not admit to. It wasn't until the sixties or seventies that they renounced the blatant racism.

But don't believe me. I refer you to the Mormon holy texts, "The Book of Mormon" and the Pearl of Great Price".

Well, I guess just like there's plenty of Cafeteria Christians, there's plenty of Menu Mormons.

Organized religion, always such a hoot.

Top Nine Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

9. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

He sounds like a great guy. I'd like to have him as a neighbor. I wouldn't like to have him as a President.

reasons for sensible people to hate Romney---

1) Belongs to a batshit crazy whackadoodle cult started by pedophile con men.

2) Made a fortune putting working people out of good paying jobs, and moving jobs overseas.

3) Can't give straight answers to simple questions.

4) Has flip-flopped on every major issue.

5) Seems completely unable to stand up to the crazier voices in his party, such as Limbaugh, Nugent and Trump.

6) Dodged the draft and thinks working to get him elected is as a valid as serving in the military.

7) Did I mention the whackadoodle cult part. Because you can't mention it enough.

8) Strapped his dog to a car roof.

9) Bullied kids in High School.

Very accurate summery.

Even when Mitt laughingly jokes about abusing his dog, right wingers still don't see a problem. He's white. That's really all they care about.

Nonsense , the left doesn't hate Myth Romney , drop dead handsome ? stately ? on what planet ? those who don't like Myth dislike him because he's a phony that will say one thing to one group and then say the opposite to another . There's video .

Forum List

Back