Reasoned Discourse?

I am convinced everyone in the world is racist.

Except me and Beyonce.

But I still would not put a ring on it, even if I want it.

I guess you missed when the Justice department under Obama claimed that returning vets, anti abortion people and conservative religious people were all potential terrorists?

I guess I did miss that

Please show me where President Obama claimed returning vets are potential terrorists?

Anti abortion groups have bred terrorists........did you miss that in the news?

Conservative religious groups? see anti-abortion terrorists

MG_0059.jpg

this IS the worst gov in American history. no proof needed now. what would the founding fathers say???? pass the guns and ammo !!!!

Of course Obama doesn't get his hands dirty RW that is the Job of his paid lackeys and artless unpaid shills.

Of course Obama doesn't get his hands dirty RW that is the Job of his paid lackeys and artless unpaid shills.

OK then

You can provide a link where a paid lackey or artless shill labeled returning vets as potential terrorists

Or is this just more right wing misinformation you are trying to slip through?

The Democrats keep claiming they just want to have reasoned discourse on the issues. Followed by labeling anyone that disagrees on health care astro turf, paid shills for the Drug Companies, ignorant of the facts and racist.

Further on ANY matter that Obama puts forth they have encouraged reasonable discourse by labeling ANYONE that disagrees with Obama as a racist.

They have stated for the record that the Conservatives are fomenting revolt, that they are all terrorists, to stupid to breed, unable to think for themselves and anyone that dares exercise the right of freedom of Speech or the 2nd amendment that is opposed to their ideas are dangerous potential murderers.

So when do we get to reasoned discourse? Ohh wait, I get it, they mean agree with us or we will label you dangerous and try to rouse the public against you.

All hail the King of the Broadbrush!!! lol

OK then

You can provide a link where a paid lackey or artless shill labeled returning vets as potential terrorists

Or is this just more right wing misinformation you are trying to slip through?

Are you a mindless drone? The Justice Department released the memo stating returning vets, anti abortion groups and the religious were all potential terrorists. But then you would actually need to pay attention to the news to see this shit.

The Democrats keep claiming they just want to have reasoned discourse on the issues. Followed by labeling anyone that disagrees on health care astro turf, paid shills for the Drug Companies, ignorant of the facts and racist.

Further on ANY matter that Obama puts forth they have encouraged reasonable discourse by labeling ANYONE that disagrees with Obama as a racist.

They have stated for the record that the Conservatives are fomenting revolt, that they are all terrorists, to stupid to breed, unable to think for themselves and anyone that dares exercise the right of freedom of Speech or the 2nd amendment that is opposed to their ideas are dangerous potential murderers.

So when do we get to reasoned discourse? Ohh wait, I get it, they mean agree with us or we will label you dangerous and try to rouse the public against you.

All hail the King of the Broadbrush!!! lol

Like Feinstien, Pelosi, Byrd, Obama and now Carter? Not to mention numerous posters on this board and other Congress critters? Got anything other then BULLSHIT?

the democrats keep claiming they just want to have reasoned discourse on the issues. Followed by labeling anyone that disagrees on health care astro turf, paid shills for the drug companies, ignorant of the facts and racist.

reasoned discourse means you want to discuss the issues. This typically means "i do not like this part of the bill and would like to do that instead" reasoned discourse does not mean you attend town meetings and shout down anyone who disagrees with you

further on any matter that obama puts forth they have encouraged reasonable discourse by labeling anyone that disagrees with obama as a racist.

a blatant lie. Those who utter racist statements are called racists. Show me where this has been done on every matter obama has put forth

they have stated for the record that the conservatives are fomenting revolt, that they are all terrorists, to stupid to breed, unable to think for themselves and anyone that dares exercise the right of freedom of speech or the 2nd amendment that is opposed to their ideas are dangerous potential murderers.

what do you call people who are bused to town meetings in districts they do not belong to just to shout down opposition? does bringing an automatic weapon to a public meeting encourage "reasoned discourse"???? Do you call spreading lies about killing grandma "reasoned discourse"??
acorn

Last edited:
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

There's the link you aksed for. RW

There are more than a dozen anti abortion groups out there and all of them are as outraged by the murders of abortion providers as they are by the abortions themselves. We do not like murder be the victim still in the womb or well out of it.

Forum List

Back