Reason Why Trump Approval Polls Off By 15 Points.Maybe People Are Afraid To Admit They Love Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Lets just use 15% as a ball park figure. Remember during the 2016 campaign season when so many home owners did not want to put a Trump sign on their lawns or cars? Well maybe we have millions of home owners out there that just wont admit they approve of Trump to a stranger knowing that the pollster may have his/her address.
Does this seem logical?
Would you admit you approve of Trump/Love Trump if you knew that the pollster was a staunch Democrat who just happens to have found your address?
So when they give Trump the 40 to 45% approval all year, it's probably 55/56/57%.
Right?
:dunno: :eek-52: :smoke:

Exactly, many Trump supporters live in liberal leftwing nutjob areas and aren't going to come out and admit it.

Most definitely. These Leftist fucks would think nothing of contacting your employer and tell lies about you in order to get you fired. They would also send a swat team to your house hoping you're killed by them.

• Banned
Exactly, many Trump supporters live in liberal leftwing nutjob areas and aren't going to come out and admit it.
if i had a Trump sign,,,,i would keep 12 inches of horse manure all around it
12 inches or 12 feet?
im not a house owner,,,but if i had a house,,,i would keep a Trump sign out there,,,and hide the horse/cow chit under the lawn, so when the rat tries to take the sign down,,he/she STEPS IN IT!!! big time !!!

I won't put a Trump bumper sticker on my car because I am sure it won't take long before these fascist assholes "key" my $150,000 car.

• Banned
I won't put a Trump bumper sticker on my car because I am sure it won't take long before these fascist assholes "key" my $150,000 car.
i might put a Trump sticker on my pet skunk

12 inches or 12 feet?
im not a house owner,,,but if i had a house,,,i would keep a Trump sign out there,,,and hide the horse/cow chit under the lawn, so when the rat tries to take the sign down,,he/she STEPS IN IT!!! big time !!!
Putting a Trump sign in front of your house also means they will key your car and toilet paper your trees. I could care less what my leftwing neighbors think. These days being a Trump supporter in liberal areas is like being a Jew, you gotta keep a low profile, too many nutjobs and bigots out there.

:2up: Lets just use 15% as a ball park figure. Remember during the 2016 campaign season when so many home owners did not want to put a Trump sign on their lawns or cars? Well maybe we have millions of home owners out there that just wont admit they approve of Trump to a stranger knowing that the pollster may have his/her address.
Does this seem logical?
Would you admit you approve of Trump/Love Trump if you knew that the pollster was a staunch Democrat who just happens to have found your address?
So when they give Trump the 40 to 45% approval all year, it's probably 55/56/57%.
Right?

tenor.gif

trumplings take stupid to new levels

Thankfully, that is not the case for me. However I almost have the impression that these lefties are like high schoolers in their popularity contest. Either you toe the whole line or you are an outcast.

Does this seem logical?
Right?
I made a deliberate decision to NOT put a Trump bumpersticker on my car. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. So I agree.

Thankfully, that is not the case for me. However I almost have the impression that these lefties are like high schoolers in their popularity contest. Either you toe the whole line or you are an outcast.
Honestly, I could give a shit either way. I have a child in an ultra liberal school and waiting for him / her to graduate. Once that happens, I know they aren't going to ostracize and victimize my kid. For now I have to pretend I'm "one of them". LOL

Does this seem logical?
Right?
I made a deliberate decision to NOT put a Trump bumpersticker on my car. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. So I agree.
if i had a house...i would put a Hillary Sign on the lawn, and inviting people to crap all around it.....toilet paper will be there

The party division is getting pretty flipping ridiculous.
We are going through a non violent civil war now, and the way things are heading, it isn't going to take much for things to get very violent. Look at the clowns on the Democrat side that are fanning the flames, some of them are boycotting Trump's speech.

Does this seem logical?
Right?
So...a lot of trump supporters are cowards. Or....a lot of cowards are trump supporters.

sounds about right.

Forum List

Back