Reason TV’s valedictory salute to Olby-video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:laugh2:

SNIP:
posted at 8:15 am on November 6, 2010 by Ed Morrissey
First, let’s start on a lighter note with Reason TV, which put together a highlight reel of why no one should really miss Keith Olbermann, even in his more mundane moments. On any other news network, a couple of these would have been enough to get a supposed “news anchor” fired, or at least provided a little counseling. This is the longest Peter Finch imitation ever, as this fond salute demonstrates:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVJTaRw6aQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

the rest and comments.
Reason TV?s valedictory salute to Olby Hot Air

SNIP:
First, let’s start on a lighter note with Reason TV, which put together a highlight reel of why no one should really miss Keith Olbermann, even in his more mundane moments. On any other news network, a couple of these would have been enough to get a supposed “news anchor” fired, or at least provided a little counseling. This is the longest Peter Finch imitation ever, as this fond salute demonstrates:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVJTaRw6aQ&feature=player_embedded

the rest and comments.

Why are you attacking Olbermann but you defended Juan Williams?

SNIP:

the rest and comments.

I liked Williams, Olbermann I could care less about, he's a buffoon as you can see in the video. I can't believe people watched the idiot.:lol:

Good Gaea's achin' pancreas. How did anyone ever take that self-important doofus seriously? :lol:

He really gets to you guys doesn't he?

Smells like fear to me.
But as you've demonstrated time and again, your judgement is seriously flawed. :lol:

But using your own way of alleged thinking, you're afraid of Palin, Beck, and Limbaugh.

Or is that different? Somehow?

Good Gaea's achin' pancreas. How did anyone ever take that self-important doofus seriously? :lol:

Smells like fear to me.
But as you've demonstrated time and again, your judgement is seriously flawed. :lol:

But using your own way of alleged thinking, you're afraid of Palin, Beck, and Limbaugh.

oooo, that's gonna leave a mark.:lol:

Smells like fear to me.

No I was just seeing if I could get you to acknowledge that all the wingnuts who keep saying that all the threads started about Palin by liberals are because they fear her are

are full of shit. Thank you. That's what I've been telling them for ages.

oooo, that's gonna leave a mark.:lol:
I predict his rebuttal will be "No, YOU!!!", only less eloquent.

I can't believe he's so obsessed with defending the Olbermann dork. it's the same in the other thread.

Smells like fear to me.

No I was just seeing if I could get you to acknowledge that all the wingnuts who keep saying that all the threads started about Palin by liberals are because they fear her are

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what you meant. :cuckoo:

Smells like fear to me.

:lol::eusa_whistle:

SNIP:

the rest and comments.

Maybe because Juan Williams isn't an asshole? That might be a good reason.

keith_olbermann.jpg

Forum List

Back