"Reason Rally" 3/24/12

Reason Rally » About
What is the Reason Rally?
The Reason Rally is a movement-wide event sponsored by the country’s major secular organizations. The intent is to unify, energize, and embolden secular people nationwide, while dispelling the negative opinions held by so much of American society… and having a damn good time doing it!
It will be the largest secular event in world history. There will be music, comedy, great speakers, and lots of fun… and it’s free!
Its right @ the block from me to so getting there won't be a prob :cool:

Reason Rally » About
The Reason Rally is a movement-wide event sponsored by the country’s major secular organizations. The intent is to unify, energize, and embolden secular people nationwide, while dispelling the negative opinions held by so much of American society… and having a damn good time doing it!
It will be the largest secular event in world history. There will be music, comedy, great speakers, and lots of fun… and it’s free!

I think this 'hawt girl' might be perfect for you... and she's gonna be there!

6a00d8341bf68b53ef01348762545c970c-150wi

God did not bless her with the gift of outer beauty. No wonder she hates Him. LMAO.

Reason Rally » About

God did not bless her with the gift of outer beauty. No wonder she hates Him. LMAO.
Looks are in the eye of the beholder CaliphonyGirl. Typical of a rightard, such as yourself, to base someone's worth on their subjectivity. :clap2: Does the kafflick chirch :eusa_angel: share your criteria for evaluating people's worth?

Last edited:
Reason Rally » About

Looks are in the eye of the beholder CaliphonyGirl. Typical of a rightard, such as yourself, to base someone's worth on their subjectivity. :clap2: Does the kafflick chirch :eusa_angel: share your criteria for evaluated people?

You were the one who referenced 'hawt' girls, not I. I merely responded in kind. But, I think you'll find, if you read what I said.... I made no comment about anyone's 'worth'. You are reading things in my posts that are not there... which is not unusual for you. You seem to lack basic comprehension.

Funny shit that atheists feel they need a rally though. That does make me laugh. I feel sorry for them. It must be hard to feel so inadequate.

Countering the religious-based, hysteria exhibited so well by the Right in this Primary season is not a feeling of inadequacy Caliphony as much as you'd like to characterize it as such

Additionally, you don't know what my criteria for "hawt" is so you are making inferences. As I said before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why do I feel like I'm instructing you all the time? I should charge you tuition. :lol: You should possibly look into attending a college or university :)

Last edited:

Looks are in the eye of the beholder CaliphonyGirl. Typical of a rightard, such as yourself, to base someone's worth on their subjectivity. :clap2: Does the kafflick chirch :eusa_angel: share your criteria for evaluated people?

You were the one who referenced 'hawt' girls, not I. I merely responded in kind. But, I think you'll find, if you read what I said.... I made no comment about anyone's 'worth'. You are reading things in my posts that are not there... which is not unusual for you. You seem to lack basic comprehension.

Funny shit that atheists feel they need a rally though. That does make me laugh. I feel sorry for them. It must be hard to feel so inadequate.

I have no problem with you attacking dot, sounds like you guys have had past scrums.

The last couple sentences take a ton of assumptions though, i'll try to address them.

1.) It's not all atheists

2.) Seems more like they want to rally then "need" to.

3.) I dunno why that's funny

4.) If you truly feel sorry for atheists purely because they want or need to rally, that's a sad example of bigotry.

5.) Wanting or even needing to rally in no way shows inadequacy.

I have no problem with you attacking dot, sounds like you guys have had past scrums.

The last couple sentences take a ton of assumptions though, i'll try to address them.

1.) It's not all atheists

2.) Seems more like they want to rally then "need" to.

3.) I dunno why that's funny

4.) If you truly feel sorry for atheists purely because they want or need to rally, that's a sad example of bigotry.

5.) Wanting or even needing to rally in no way shows inadequacy.

Sadly, you'll be seeing A LOT of zany posts like that from her in the coming months/years :(

Nontheists out to reverse the recent rhetoric of the right. Sounds more like they'll be promoting Marxist ideals than atheistic ones, though the two certainly aren't mutually exclusive.

If it is just atheism, I'd have a really hard time wrapping my mind around why they'd call it a reason rally. Claiming absolute knowledge of the nature of being is no less BS when you're saying there's NO God than it is when you're saying you know who IS God.

Nontheists out to reverse the recent rhetoric of the right. Sounds more like they'll be promoting Marxist ideals than atheistic ones, though the two certainly aren't mutually exclusive.

If it is just atheism, I'd have a really hard time wrapping my mind around why they'd call it a reason rally. Claiming absolute knowledge of the nature of being is no less BS when you're saying there's NO God than it is when you're saying you know who IS God.

basing all of one's discussions on logic has its merits AOT leaving it up to the "man"- in- the- sky ;) (monotheistic, patriarchal religions) of whom > a few of the female cons on the board ascribe to :) (see availability of women's HC threads)

Last edited:

basing all of one's discussions on logic has its merits AOT leaving it up to the "man"- in- the- sky ;) (monotheistic, patriarchal religions) of whom > a few of the female cons on the board ascribe to :)
If logic is the lack of intelligence you are quite the logical one. Satan will be the officiator at that rally. Have fun.

Forum List

Back