Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.

We need a definition of 'create'. Does it mean to bring something into existence where there was nothing before or does it mean working with existing materials to make something new?
The latter as the intent was to discuss tangible items but intangible creations like songs would work too.

But I thought God had created something from nothing or are you discussing human creation.

We need a definition of 'create'. Does it mean to bring something into existence where there was nothing before or does it mean working with existing materials to make something new?
The latter as the intent was to discuss tangible items but intangible creations like songs would work too.

But I thought God had created something from nothing or are you discussing human creation.
Yes. I am using our experiences as a proxy. There is a great deal we can learn from an exercise like this.

Last edited:

Yes. I am using our experiences as a proxy. There is a great deal we can learn from an exercise like this.
Oh man here we go again.:ack-1:

Forum List

Back