Reason 101 Why There Will Never Be A " Palestinian State"

Have you actually read the terms of the proposals? Have you seen the map of the Palestine offered? If you were a Palestinian, would you accept that Jews from Europe (as they see them) dwell in what was once the land they inhabited? Just questions.

Haven't read the terms, those whores don't represent me. Have you read the Hams charter?
I have seen the map, and again they were offered much more by numerous former Israeli whore Pm's.

If I were a 'balestinian" I would be an uneducated person who knows little history,
and be trained to shoot AK47's since age 5, while my buddies play soccer in the holiest of my cousin enemies and throw rocks at praying people from around the world.
Therefore I'd not know the term "accept" but only 'submit' as is indoctrinated by koran.

The Hamas Charter is a joke, compared to the American Declaration of Independence.
Indeed, it was written by one man and was not endorsed by any Hamas leader.

WRONG AGAIN

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons
Then show a list of officials who signed that "document."

Have you actually read the terms of the proposals? Have you seen the map of the Palestine offered? If you were a Palestinian, would you accept that Jews from Europe (as they see them) dwell in what was once the land they inhabited? Just questions.

Haven't read the terms, those whores don't represent me. Have you read the Hams charter?
I have seen the map, and again they were offered much more by numerous former Israeli whore Pm's.

If I were a 'balestinian" I would be an uneducated person who knows little history,
and be trained to shoot AK47's since age 5, while my buddies play soccer in the holiest of my cousin enemies and throw rocks at praying people from around the world.
Therefore I'd not know the term "accept" but only 'submit' as is indoctrinated by koran.

The Hamas Charter is a joke, compared to the American Declaration of Independence.

WRONG AGAIN

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons
he can't Tinnie,because he is a compulsive Liar..steve

WRONG AGAIN

Changing the criteria again, why not read the link in full and see what that says

WRONG AGAIN

he can't Tinnie,because he is a compulsive Liar..steve

I cant be as I am not a muslims, you know kithman and taqiya

1. What does the Hamas charter have to do with the offer of a Swiss cheese nation with no sovereignty and IDF stationed within the state?

2. Before the Christians of Palestine adopted the Arab language and most converted to Islam, the language spoken colloquially was Aramaic and the official language was Greek. Your attempt at demonizing Palestinians falls on deaf ears. Palestinians are not "uneducated" and as far as using weapons, the Jews of Israel start at a young age as well.

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

The boy above was photographed on the Israeli independence day, 1 day in the whole year
during which traditionally tanks, unloaded guns and other devices are presented to the public.
It's the only oppotunity during the whole year a kid in Israel has such access to old unworking weaponry.
This kid will study at least 12 grades at school- and will have a freedom to express his Left wing thoughts if he chooses.
THEY ARE NOT USED IN POLITICS OR TRAINED INSTEAD OF SCHOOL. He'll grow an educated person, knowing 2-3 languages, tradition, sciences and will have an oppotunity to choose what to do. THIS KID WILL GET HIS PERSONAL WEAPON ONLY IN THE ARMY,
AFTER HAVING A CHILDHOOD.

Now what about the Hamas kids:

Scholl age children trained and used in Political demonstrations:

In Israel children have a choice to express themselves for or against the military and their government. As did I.

1. What does the Hamas charter have to do with the offer of a Swiss cheese nation with no sovereignty and IDF stationed within the state?

2. Before the Christians of Palestine adopted the Arab language and most converted to Islam, the language spoken colloquially was Aramaic and the official language was Greek. Your attempt at demonizing Palestinians falls on deaf ears. Palestinians are not "uneducated" and as far as using weapons, the Jews of Israel start at a young age as well.

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

The boy above was photographed on the Israeli independence day, 1 day in the whole year
during which traditionally tanks, unloaded guns and other devices are presented to the public.
It's the only oppotunity during the whole year a kid in Israel has such access to old unworking weaponry.
This kid will study at least 12 grades at school- and will have a freedom to express his Left wing thoughts if he chooses.
THEY ARE NOT USED IN POLITICS OR TRAINED INSTEAD OF SCHOOL. He'll grow an educated person, knowing 2-3 languages, tradition, sciences and will have an oppotunity to choose what to do. THIS KID WILL GET HIS PERSONAL WEAPON ONLY IN THE ARMY,

In Israel children have a choice to express themselves for or against the military and their government. As did I.

israeli-kids-play-with-guns.jpg

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

israeli-kids-play-with-guns.jpg

Well done staying on topic.
So they're the same as 5-16 years old kids training in the field instead of school from balestina?

They must be wearing those glasses because they're trained in shooting since age 5 right?
Or let's think logically....BOOKS :)

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

rylah, you said that you were put in jail twice for refusing to serve in the IDF.

That's sick but I see it first time, it's not common at all....anyway one who has eyes casn compare the videos above
and make a conclusion.

Show us some more like those with guys training them

If you look you will see that it is a stage managed obstacle course for the children to show how good they are carrying a utility belt that is 5 times too big for them. They are throwing fake smoke grenades at preset targets and will be given points to show who is the best. Harmless fun that the islamocatholic Nazi propagandist is trying to make into something it isn't. When he can show Israeli children wearing bomb vests and carrying live ammunition then he will have made a point.

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

rylah, you said that you were put in jail twice for refusing to serve in the IDF.

I was, the jail was an army jail the court too.

But each Israeli has a right to serve in "Sherut Leumi" (national servitude) instead- helping in the Ambulance service
or even in Betselem-B Tselem The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
a leftist NGO working against the "occupation" and for human rights of jebutinians,
while spreading questionable reports and critique that is mainly used bט jebutinians' supporters and the UN.
This NGO is only one among hundreds working Israel - USING FOREIGN MONEY some of which are transferred with the help of (ford foundation and Soros) masked as "NEW ISRAEL FOUNDATION":

officially supported NGO's:

Those"human rights" mechanisms were proven guilty of trying to overthrow
governments in Russia(unsuccessful), Belarus(unsuccessful), Ukraine (previous revolutions), US(unsuccessful) and Israel itself (unsuccessful) among many others today.

So for me neither option was valid.

Now as in many other countries like Russia and Israel a citizen is obliged to serve in the army. One can easily understand why it's so in Israel.
I had the legal instruments to stand my ground and was never really persecuted for my choice
beyond the what written law allows.

Most of Israeli's citizens served and if they want to work in he military industry complex
surely they'll be examined and asked about the army, but it's very rare to be examined by this
criteria in the community- Israelis respect one's choice as they respect those Druz, Arab,
Beduin, Americas, Russians that chose to serve in the IDF.

Nothing special You can't see in other civilized countries' legal systems about that.

Last edited:

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

But each Israeli has a right to serve in "Sherut Leumi" (national servitude) instead- helping in the Ambulance service
or even in Betselem-B Tselem The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
a leftist NGO working against the "occupation" and for human rights of jebutinians,
while spreading questionable reports and critique that is mainly used bט jebutinians' supporters and the UN.
This NGO is only one among hundreds working Israel - USING FOREIGN MONEY some of which are transferred with the help of (ford foundation and Soros) masked as "NEW ISRAEL FOUNDATION":

governments in Russia(unsuccessful), Belarus(unsuccessful), Ukraine (previous revolutions), US(unsuccessful) and Israel itself (unsuccessful) among many others today.

Now as in many other countries like Russia and Israel a citizen is obliged to serve in the army. One can easily understand why it's so in Israel.
I had the legal instruments to stand my ground and was never really persecuted for my choice

Most of Israeli's citizens served and if they want to work in he military industry complex
surely they'll be examined and asked about the army, but it's very rare to be examined by this
criteria in the community- Israelis respect one's choice as they respect those Druz, Arab,

Nothing special You can't see in other civilized countries' legal systems about that.

Russian men do have to serve for one year

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

The UK had conscription and only those in reserved occupations were exempt. These included miners, steelworkers, shipbuilders and munitions. Objectors could go into mining or one of the other reserved occupations on army wages, or go to jail. Rich public school educated and uneducated lived together in barracks and it led to a better understanding by all

israeli_child_gun.jpg

Oh really let's compare:

The UK had conscription and only those in reserved occupations were exempt. These included miners, steelworkers, shipbuilders and munitions. Objectors could go into mining or one of the other reserved occupations on army wages, or go to jail. Rich public school educated and uneducated lived together in barracks and it led to a better understanding by all

when needed the US and other countries enact a draft requiring military service.

Forum List

Back