Really?

Will any of the onesies have "BFD" on them like the t-shirts? A guy vying for the country's most important job out there hawking cheap wares to raise money. Nothing is too good to exploit. I wouldn't think Obama needs any more cash considering the 1%ers behind him, but maybe he wants his government dependents to be able to contribute, so he has cheap crap for sale.

I suppose him merely saying he is for gay marriage, though not actually doing anything about it, is now considered his second biggest accomplishment. Of course, the SEALS successful mission of getting bin Laden "on his behalf" is still the first, right? If the mission had failed, he'd still be bashing them. Funny, he hasn't found anything about Obamacare to brag about.

• Banned
  • Banned
I got a new tshirt this weekend.

At the top in large letters it says WARNING
Next is Obamas picture
Then a skull and crossbones
Then the word POISON in large letters

I don't wear t's often but I'll wear this one often when election day approaches

OMG the gay is spreading to babies!!!!!

Run for your lives!!!!!

Stupid.

You're right. The pandering to poor people is STUPID

or you know, capitalism is a good idea, right up until you get offended. Then it must be stopped at all costs...Gramps let this one go, its stupid.

Capitalism? LOL

The cost of printing these will outweigh the few he sells.

Obama has never been good at investing money.

Next is Obamas picture

I don't wear t's often but I'll wear this one often when election day approaches

Good for you. I'm sure your friends think you're cool.

Next is Obamas picture

They haven't seen it yet but they will. Some will like it. Others will laugh. Matters not.

Next is Obamas picture

They haven't seen it yet but they will. Some will like it. Others will laugh. Matters not.

Why do you always have to defuse shit? Can't you just say something smart-ass, and let me respond in kind?

stinky5-1.jpg

or you know, capitalism is a good idea, right up until you get offended. Then it must be stopped at all costs...Gramps let this one go, its stupid.

Capitalism? LOL

Jesus you are such a dumbass you dont even know what capitalism is

Capitalism? LOL

Jesus you are such a dumbass you dont even know what capitalism is

I've run my own business for the past 23 years numbnuts. I got a bit of a clue what it is.

Now go find your pointy dunce hat and put it back on.

OMG the gay is spreading to babies!!!!!

Run for your lives!!!!!

Stupid.

It's not the capitalism. It's a matter of taste. I think it's inappropriate to put things on baby or children's clothing. They don't understand any of it and it's creepy to use kids to make a political statement on social issues. The fact that it's the president makes it worse. Usually, I don't care about tasteless crap being sold, but we have, or used to have, a reputation to uphold. Obama should be professional.

He hasn't come up with any winning ideas to market. Solyndra lost their ass, or I should say the tax payers' ass. Half a billion there. And another billion between the other green energy companies. Bad investment or money laundering, you decide.

Obama does not have a knack when it comes to capitalism. He only knows taking other peoples' money and redistributing it or taking donations. He's not a wealth or job creator.

He's good at saying stuff, but when it comes to taking action, he falls flat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back