Really? The Right Wing Whackjobs Are Going to Shutdown the FAA

The Republicans hatred of the working man went way too far a long long time ago and keeps getting worse. The obsession they have with screwing the working man is psycho. Now they're threatening to shut down the FAA unless they can screw the unions even more. I say do NOT cave and if it comes to it then SHUT DOWN THE DAMN FAA.

Take a wild guess who flies more, the rich or non rich. Yeah that's right.

It's BOTH parties, playing politics as usual.

How is it both parties? If one party says we won't fund the FAA unless we can screw the working man that's playing politics. If the other party doesn't cave to the blackmail that's not playing politics

The root of the dispute is a labor provision in a long-term FAA funding bill passed by the House in April. The Republican-sponsored provision would make it more difficult for airline and railroad workers to unionize by overturning a National Mediation Board rule approved last year. It allows employees in those industries to form a union by a simple majority of those voting. Under the old rule, workers who didn't vote were treated as "no" votes.

Why the hell should those not voting be counted a "no" votes? Jesus Christ Almighty, if the Republicans thought they could get away with it they'd count non votes in elections as Republican votes

The root of the dispute is a labor provision in a long-term FAA funding bill passed by the House in April. The Republican-sponsored provision would make it more difficult for airline and railroad workers to unionize by overturning a National Mediation Board rule approved last year. It allows employees in those industries to form a union by a simple majority of those voting. Under the old rule, workers who didn't vote were treated as "no" votes.

Why the hell should those not voting be counted a "no" votes? Jesus Christ Almighty, if the Republicans thought they could get away with it they'd count non votes in elections as Republican votes

Why do FAA employees need a union?

How is it both parties? If one party says we won't fund the FAA unless we can screw the working man that's playing politics. If the other party doesn't cave to the blackmail that's not playing politics
:lol:

Another who has reading comprehension issues.

Learn about 'essential personnel' and the federal government.

The Republicans hatred of the working man went way too far a long long time ago and keeps getting worse. The obsession they have with screwing the working man is psycho. Now they're threatening to shut down the FAA unless they can screw the unions even more. I say do NOT cave and if it comes to it then SHUT DOWN THE DAMN FAA.

Take a wild guess who flies more, the rich or non rich. Yeah that's right.

good gawd, And JUST WHO THE HELL CAN AFFORD TO FLY today with just trying to pay gas and food...idiot

WTF? Learn? You cannot be serious, Modo. Why would people learn or think - it that not what the media are there for? To think for us?

WTF????

Really? Shut down the FAA to make a political point? What Bullsh1t!

FAA Shutdown At Stake In House, Senate Clash Over Union Organizing

You are a fucking partisan hack.

From your link.

The FAA's operating authority expires on Friday. The agency has operated under a series of 20 short-term extensions since Sept. 30, 2007, because lawmakers have been unable to agree on a long-term funding bill.

In other words, it should have been authorized years ago, and the Democrats kept putting it off. Yet somehow it is not the fault of the one party you disagree with.

The left wing whack jobs have gone completely communist on us..

Alas Poor Yourak! or izzz it YourAzz? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF? Learn? You cannot be serious, Modo. Why would people learn or think - it that not what the media are there for? To think for us?

Sad, but true, only it seems to be exaggerated for the huffpuffers. Like Scrubbing Bubbles: 'We do the thinking for you so that you don't have tooooooooooooo'.

WTF????

Huffington Post.....really???:lol::lol::lol: Explains a lot.

Oh wait. I get it it! If it doesn't come from a source you like, it doesn't exist? Well I could understand that about the absolute bullsht sites like DailyKos, Americanthinker, Drudge etc... But Huff doesn't just make wild sh1t up like say, americanthinker.com for instance.

Would you prefer I posted it from FOX? It's there too.

LOL, Huffington post say the GOP is going to shut down the FAA.

And the little dweeb runs over here all in A PANIC, :lol::lol:

Okay well, you can sling your petty insults and not address the point of the post all you like! Not my deal. Occasionally I find intelligent conversation here.

Here ya go, from FOX News:

Shutdown of FAA Possible as House, Senate Clash - FoxNews.com

You may now continue doing what reflects your character and personality so well...

WTF????

Huffington Post.....really???:lol::lol::lol: Explains a lot.

Oh wait. I get it it! If it doesn't come from a source you like, it doesn't exist? Well I could understand that about the absolute bullsht sites like DailyKos, Americanthinker, Drudge etc... But Huff doesn't just make wild sh1t up like say, americanthinker.com for instance.

Would you prefer I posted it from FOX? It's there too.
Sooooooo, tell us again how the right is going to 'shutdown the FAA'.

LOL, Huffington post say the GOP is going to shut down the FAA.

And the little dweeb runs over here all in A PANIC, :lol::lol:

Okay well, you can sling your petty insults and not address the point of the post all you like! Not my deal. Occasionally I find intelligent conversation here.

Here ya go, from FOX News:

Shutdown of FAA Possible as House, Senate Clash - FoxNews.com

You may now continue doing what reflects your character and personality so well...

It is a funding shut down, which makes your case worthless. Republicans don't control both houses. Fail number two. Up your game before you reach hack status.

Well if the huff poo is against it, then I'm all for it.

But for the cheap seats, It's a non-esential part of the government expense. If we pass 6/2 with no new budget they and many others get pink slips.

New Topics

Forum List

Back