Really neat Picture

That is a really neat picture. What is it? My guess is that it is jet trails that have expanded out as they do when they begin to break up. Am I close?

That is a really neat picture. What is it? My guess is that it is jet trails that have expanded out as they do when they begin to break up. Am I close?

no! read the link I posted with the picture. I was hoping someone who lived in Australia would drop by and tell us if they've ever seen these things. and take a second look, looks to me like the pictures was taken from a cessna 172 or something,, I doubt you would find jet contrails at such a low altitude would you?

Last edited:
Wow... Just when you think you've seen everything something new and different comes along. Interesting.

no! read the link I posted with the picture. I was hoping someone who lived in Australia would drop by and tell us if they've ever seen these things. and take a second look, looks to me like the pictures was taken from a cessna 172 or something,, I doubt you would find jet contrails at such a low altitude would you?

You better check with eots on that one ! :lol:

Forum List

Back