Really miserable mac virus

Sep 12, 2008
I got some angry emails this morning because this begging letter came out of my Apple MAC account.
I also got a phone call from the unemployment division. I sent them emails recently, and they want to know how i can party on my unemployment check.

It seems the virus can access my address book. As all the emails have gone to people I correspond with.

spam said:
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my fam and I came down here to London,England for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

Am freaked out at the moment.

the emails got sent, seemingly from my computer last night at midnight.

I am bummed.

So you're the one who's been sending these emails.

Damn you to hell!!!!!

$planetoftheapesending.jpg

OH, but I thought "Macs don't get viruses". :eusa_doh:

Seems the code writers have bored with only hitting PC users, now they've turned on the MAC users, because of the increase in numbers.

I knew it was going to happen. It was bound to happen, if for no reason than thats the way these cretins think. "How can I hurt the MOST people?"

Voila.....MAC users are getting it now. There IS no such thing as Virus free computing as long as you access the internet with your device, or transfer files from someone else who has accessed the internet. It's bound to happen, even with the best anti-malware programs running.

Sadly its just a fact of life in the 21st century. It is what it is.

Sorry for your pain. Been there done that. Several times and machines ago.

You said it, Jenny!!! Been there, done that myself a couple computers ago. I, too, feel your pain Baruch. It's a shame some people have nothing to do but bring misery into the lives of others.

Last edited:
dont worry about the hotel bill. i just sent you 1000 dollars. i feel bad you were mugged.

Forum List

Back