Really mean things you've done in the distant, or not so distant, past.

I was required to give recipes. I gave them recipes, that were all just a bit shall we say...off. I actualy feel sorry for whoever it was who tried to follow me.

:lol:

When I was in high school, a few of us were cruising around town in my car and we came across a buddies truck parked in town. We wondered why his truck was there but thought what the hell, parked and proceeded to well decorate his truck with various things including body fluids. One friend was actually taking a shit on the cab when this guy came running out of a nearby building yelling "hey what the fuck are you little peckers doing to my truck?" it wasn't our friend, or his father. That dude chased us for 30 miles before we finally lost him on some back road. :rofl:

Was he your Mexican cousin?

I stopped prescribing narcotics for someone who was selling them on the street to feed their kids.

Damn, that is harsh! I thought better of you, boot. Shame on you!

Yep. I admit it was a self-centred and selfish act, but it was him or me and there was no way I was going to swallow them! :redface:

I didn't realize that the military had their own "Spit or Swallow" conundrum.

We had DADT to protect the USMC, sadly, the Royal Marines have no such protection. You gotta feel for them... but, Boot was wrong to have forced his rations (paid for by the British Taxpayer, I'll have you know) on some poor starving kid. It's outrageous behavior. He should be sent home immediately - and not allowed out to play in the sandpit anymore. I may write to the PM about it.

Confession time: I told a girl in my third grade class that no one liked her and she should go play with the boys. She and her family died in a fire the following weekend. I felt grief and guilt that no nine year old should ever have to go through. I vowed never to be mean to anyone again. I believe I've kept that promise.

I can't believe that you committed arson! That's horrible!

But I'm glad that you've come around.

Confession time: I told a girl in my third grade class that no one liked her and she should go play with the boys. She and her family died in a fire the following weekend. I felt grief and guilt that no nine year old should ever have to go through. I vowed never to be mean to anyone again. I believe I've kept that promise.

SHAME ON YOU!!!! But thanks for making me smile. I got teary eyed typing that.

SHAME ON YOU!!!! But thanks for making me smile. I got teary eyed typing that.

I can imagine how that has stuck with you. In your 9 year old mind, you truly believe that you had something to do with what happened...and that got cemented in to your brain for the rest of your life.

If it happened as an adult, you would probably say "That sucks. I wish I'd been nicer to that person, but I had nothing to do with the fire." Then you would move on.

I had my 'mean girl' period in sixth grade. My two 'best friends' at the time and I were relentless in our bullying of two girls who did nothing at all to any of us. They were just nerdy.

When summer came and I was with my summer friends, my conscience finally had a chance to kick in. I made a similar vow, only I still can be mean, but only to those who are idiots and/or bullies. In other words, to those who deserve it, from my point of view. Still, my most common reaction to those types is a dismissive attitude with them.

To this day, I still am not proud of my time as a 'mean girl'.

Once, when I was taking staws at Mc Donalds to drink my soda, I took two when I only needed one.

The guilt weighs heavy on my conscience.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to confess my sin.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to confess my sin.

You're more than welcome, editec.

You can also confirm your gratitude by sending a small (but not too humble) token of thanks to the following address:

Viscount Swagger,
12 Downing Street,
London, England,
SW1 ££££

I had my 'mean girl' period in sixth grade. My two 'best friends' at the time and I were relentless in our bullying of two girls who did nothing at all to any of us. They were just nerdy.

When summer came and I was with my summer friends, my conscience finally had a chance to kick in. I made a similar vow, only I still can be mean, but only to those who are idiots and/or bullies. In other words, to those who deserve it, from my point of view. Still, my most common reaction to those types is a dismissive attitude with them.

To this day, I still am not proud of my time as a 'mean girl'.

I was on the receiving end of mean girls a few times in school. I came across one of them, one fine day. And she didn't remember me :lol:. I had her fired!

Onna my gfs husbands left her, suddenly, with a small child. Had an attitude from hell, and demanded she pack his things for him. She did not want to...I said "O yes! We surely will!" We opened the seams of his new suits with a nail scissors and packed them with tiny shrimp, then resewed them.

She enjoyed listening to him complain the dry cleaners around his new house just were no damned good for a few months....*grins*. After that, she confessed...and he learned to fear her.

Forum List

Back