Really mean things you've done in the distant, or not so distant, past.

About 15 years ago I was driving through campustown on the way home- very drunk. A carload of kids started whooping and hollering at me so I tailed them across town, onto the interstate, and halfway to Bloomington. I drove alongside them taunting them and scared the shit out of 'em. Ah well those were stressful days for me.

Still, something to tell the grandchildren about, eh Mr. H.

I suppose it would make a lovely bedtime story. :D

Back in college a bunch of us went to a bar where they refused to serve our friend without ID. He was underage but of course we didn't care. So before we left I went in the men's room and doused the walls and floor with piss. LOL gave 'em their beer back.

I put a black snake inside somebody's mail box one time. It was after the mailman had come. This person was quite surprised when she went out to get her mail.

I was required to give recipes. I gave them recipes, that were all just a bit shall we say...off. I actualy feel sorry for whoever it was who tried to follow me.

:lol:

I was required to give recipes. I gave them recipes, that were all just a bit shall we say...off. I actualy feel sorry for whoever it was who tried to follow me.

When I was in high school, a few of us were cruising around town in my car and we came across a buddies truck parked in town. We wondered why his truck was there but thought what the hell, parked and proceeded to well decorate his truck with various things including body fluids. One friend was actually taking a shit on the cab when this guy came running out of a nearby building yelling "hey what the fuck are you little peckers doing to my truck?" it wasn't our friend, or his father. That dude chased us for 30 miles before we finally lost him on some back road. :rofl:

When I was in high school, a few of us were cruising around town in my car and we came across a buddies truck parked in town. We wondered why his truck was there but thought what the hell, parked and proceeded to well decorate his truck with various things including body fluids. One friend was actually taking a shit on the cab when this guy came running out of a nearby building yelling "hey what the fuck are you little peckers doing to my truck?" it wasn't our friend, or his father. That dude chased us for 30 miles before we finally lost him on some back road. :rofl:

Sheesh, this a true story? It reminds me of that other one you told..where you broke the gals arm... Where did you grow up anyway :eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Please don't tell me these are the same friends you were with in ..you know...mexico?:eek:

Sheesh, this a true story? It reminds me of that other one you told..where you broke the gals arm... Where did you grow up anyway :eusa_eh:

There's not much to do in rural Arkansas. :lol: yes that's a true story, we were mean.

And please don't post that I broke the girl's arm like that, it wasn't intentional and some asshole will parse your post to read that it was.

Please don't tell me these are the same friends you were with in ..you know...mexico?:eek:

One of them was, we joined the military together and remain friends to this day, although we both now have wives who would kill us if we even though about behaving like that.

One of them was, we joined the military together and remain friends to this day, although we both now have wives who would kill us if we even though about behaving like that.

You boys have got a thing about pissing all over shit don't you :lol:

you're lucky that guy didn't catch you on one of those nice DESERTED back roads ya know.

You boys have got a thing about pissing all over shit don't you :lol:

you're lucky that guy didn't catch you on one of those nice DESERTED back roads ya know.

That aint no shit, that sumbitch was a mad motherfucker.... We really did think it was our friends truck it looked just like it.

But if you want a truly funny piss story, I'll tell you one. I drove a 1965 ford mustang convertible back then, still have it, anyway one day we were out driving around after school, okay we were racing, and it started over heating, we were out in the middle of nowhere and had no water, and only a case of beer. well we SHOULD have poured the beer in the radiator, but being stupid teenagers we didn't want to waste the beer so we all took turns pissing into the radiator. By the time we got the car to my dad's shop, he's an automotive mechanic, it stank so bad we couldn't hardly sit in it, My dad was PISSED. Lost my car for a week over that. :rofl: lesson learned, never piss in a radiator.

There's not much to do in rural Arkansas. :lol: yes that's a true story, we were mean.

And please don't post that I broke the girl's arm like that, it wasn't intentional and some asshole will parse your post to read that it was.

If they do it can be cleared up. I was not saying you did it on purpose. I was just clarifying which story I meant.

If they do it can be cleared up. I was not saying you did it on purpose. I was just clarifying which story I meant.

Its cool, I just don't wanna read in zona's sig line "conhog broke a ******'s arm" or some shit like that. :rofl:

Forum List

Back