Really mean things you've done in the distant, or not so distant, past.

I tore up someone's yard lights in junior high. I thought it would just break off, but in reality, about four came up. I also broke some people's christmas lights. Junior high kids are such morons.

I went to a funeral a few days ago of a teacher who's house we wrapped with T.P. when I was in HS. I felt kinda guilty, but Im sure she will not come back and haunt me.

I have a feeling she knew we did it... she just never said anything about it.

Then again her silence was probably her way of getting back at us. We were all dying to see her get upset. Alas, she was the wise one I guess :lol:

More than once, (actually thrice) I had a young woman offer me to be her "first" and I turned them all down. I found out relatively recently how hurtful this was on my part but, seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

I went to a funeral a few days ago of a teacher who's house we wrapped with T.P. when I was in HS. I felt kinda guilty, but Im sure she will not come back and haunt me.

Then again her silence was probably her way of getting back at us. We were all dying to see her get upset. Alas, she was the wise one I guess :lol:

I have TPd many houses. We even tried to TP this one guys house, but got it wrong three times, or maybe it was two??? We also TP'd other students houses for sports teams or whatever. My friend got a shot gun pulled on her once.
we got this asshole guy's house who would sit out on his drive way after school to make sure none of us walked in his yard. Pretty sure we also broke his sign that said, " Here lies the last damn dog who pissed in my yard".
I wasn't as bad as my brother and his friends, they would drive through his yard in their trucks when the ground would be wet.

More than once, (actually thrice) I had a young woman offer me to be her "first" and I turned them all down. I found out relatively recently how hurtful this was on my part but, seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

What were they thinking? I bet now, they are glad you said no.

Told the truth to Republiicans and conservatives. It shattered their tiny world and let in some much needed light.

"First" of what. Their lives, or that day?

Last edited:

I have TPd many houses. We even tried to TP this one guys house, but got it wrong three times, or maybe it was two??? We also TP'd other students houses for sports teams or whatever. My friend got a shot gun pulled on her once.
we got this asshole guy's house who would sit out on his drive way after school to make sure none of us walked in his yard. Pretty sure we also broke his sign that said, " Here lies the last damn dog who pissed in my yard".
I wasn't as bad as my brother and his friends, they would drive through his yard in their trucks when the ground would be wet.

You walked across Del's yard coming home from school?

"Get off my lawn!"

Forum List

Back