Really mean things you've done in the distant, or not so distant, past.

Blagger

Rookie
Sep 8, 2010
Under your skin.
Come on, out with!

Tell us all something really mean you've done and maybe gotten away with.

I'll kick things off.

When I was a teenage swagger, me and some friends had a barbeque on a campsite in France. I was pretty drunk by the end of the afternoon. But instead of safely disposing of any of the harmful embers, I tipped the lot into a sandpit, and scooped a thin layer of sand over them to hide the red-hot hazard.

I'm fairly sure no-one (children) trod on the unintentional trap. But if they did, they would've been French. So it wouldn't have mattered.

I wasn't the perpetrator on this occasion, but I was an unintentional accessory all the same.

When I was younger my parents took us on a camping holiday in Italy. After our first day a young Italian family arrived on the pitch opposite us. They were very friendly but their daughter had a much loved doll that when shook would broadcast a very irritating jingle.

She would spend her entire day running about and shaking this doll, triggering its notorious melody. My father was particularly irritated by this constant, unbroken routine. So much so, that on our fourth night into our holiday my brothers and I were awoken by the hissed profanity of a man gripped in a frenzy of destruction. On peering out from under the tent flap we witnessed my father quietly murdering this doll by repeatedly smashing it against the cars towbar. When asked what he was doing, he paused in momentary surprise, only to sternly demand that we went back to bed. We returned to our sleeping bags while listening to the crunch of gravel as the lifeless corpse was tossed onto the road/track to make it look as though the doll had been the unfortunate victim of a hit and run.

We were awoken the following morning by the grieving wails of a heartbroken toddler.

Needless to say, we noticed our daily allowance of spending money sharply increase as our father returned contented to a peaceful holiday without betraying any visible remorse for his actions.

Over to you.

I broke up with a guy, to date his best friend. Of course the best friend later on, hooked up with my friend. Karma is a bitch!

I had a family of six move into the house behind mine. They owned a very yappy dog, and my veggie garden was at the rear of my back yard. I had a fence, and the yappy dog would run the length of it, yapping very loudly anytime I was outside. Or a leaf moved.

I threw a bucket of water on the dog....my ex did apologize for me, but I am delighted to say, the yappy dog stayed away from the fence line after that.

I'm not sensing a whole lot of regret here, guys.....

I had a family of six move into the house behind mine. They owned a very yappy dog, and my veggie garden was at the rear of my back yard. I had a fence, and the yappy dog would run the length of it, yapping very loudly anytime I was outside. Or a leaf moved.

I threw a bucket of water on the dog....my ex did apologize for me, but I am delighted to say, the yappy dog stayed away from the fence line after that.

I'm not sensing a whole lot of regret here, guys.....

My dad shot a dog with a BB gun, who kept crapping in him and his first wife's yard. That dog avoided the yard from then on, I guess. :lol:

I broke up with a guy, to date his best friend. Of course the best friend later on, hooked up with my friend. Karma is a bitch!

:eek:

OMG!!! Your terrible! :tongue:

I
th74B3ED59DB96DADB.gif
a friend of mines wife (15 yrs ago)..... damn she was hot!

I have since reformed my ways.... :eusa_pray:

A co-worker had a temper tantrum directed at me. So, I looked up his address, got a bunch of magazine subscription cards out of 20 or 30 magazines, and ordered magazine subscriptions for him, to be billed later, naturally.

I did regret it because probably his poor, long suffering wife got stuck dealing with the mess.

really mean.....

i am told i tell people the truth...and hold them accountable for their actions....

many people say i am mean because of that....

Forum List

Back