Really, I do have a life!

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Is anyone else having trouble logging out of the board?

If you see my name on here 24/7, it's because I seem to be permanently logged in. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone pm's me, and wonders if I am ignoring them.

Abbey Normal said:

If you see my name on here 24/7, it's because I seem to be permanently logged in. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone pm's me, and wonders if I am ignoring them.

The same thing happens to me. I think the problem lies in "forgetting" to log out. :D

That's an interesting theory. If so, it just started for some reason. I 'll have to check with my tech guy (aka husband) and see if he fiddled with it. Thanks.

Abbey Normal said:

Sure. The First Step to recovery is admitting you have a problem ..... :laugh:

GunnyL said:
Sure. The First Step to recovery is admitting you have a problem ..... :laugh:

Oh, so this is the thanks I get for making you my choice for President in '08. Hmmph! :D

Btw, my tech guy fixed the problem (with the log out, not with my lack of a life). :banana:

Abbey Normal said:
Oh, so this is the thanks I get for making you my choice for President in '08. Hmmph! :D

Btw, my tech guy fixed the problem (with the log out, not with my lack of a life). :banana:

:laugh:

Forum List

Back