Really! I am not making this up.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
News Story
Arquette Plans Documentary about PMS
By WENN|Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Photo GalleryHOLLYWOOD - Desperately Seeking Susan star Rosanna Arquette is planning to direct a new documentary about pre-menstrual tension - and she wants US senator Hillary Clinton to star in it.
Following her success with debut documentary Searching For Debra Winger, which looked at actresses struggling to find meaningful roles after hitting 40, Arquette wants to get personal with her celebrity pals.

She says, "I'm so fascinated about this. I have so many friends who are hitting 40 and are flipping out. "I think it hasn't been talked about so I'll be interviewing a bunch of people about it. I want to interview movie stars and rock stars, people on the street and then I want to interview Hillary Clinton.

"I also want the men's response to it and how they deal with it because I think that will be funny. It hasn't been talked about in a way that could just enlighten people. "When they find out that women's brains swell and it's physiological.

"I screamed so much when I saw this new commercial for birth control for women where you only have to bleed four times a year. What are they thinking? It's insane what they are doing to women."
http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3477514
:rotflmao:

the dvd outakes with hilary should be funny. shes a bitch now but imagine how bad she is during that time!

Lefty Wilbury said:
the dvd outakes with hilary should be funny. shes a bitch now but imagine how bad she is during that time!

:eek: :rotflmao:

Remember the screaching speach she made about how noble it is to protest? I bet she was PMSing right then....

:2guns:

Forum List

Back