Really, how will obama run for re-election?

Its their own background and political positions that make them nut jobs

Care to discuss?

Nothing to discuss, to you people ANYONE who doesn't think like you are, nutjobs

Name a candidate and we can discuss their relative nutjobbiness

Non- nutjobs
Romney
Pawlenty
Perry
Huntsman

Nutjobs
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Gingrich
Paul

I guess the people WHO VOTE Republicans will decide who they think are viable candidates.
I don't agree with everyone of the people you listed and wouldn't vote for a few, but that DOESN'T MAKE THEM NUTJOBS. can you people speak in adult language, EVER

Nothing to discuss, to you people ANYONE who doesn't think like you are, nutjobs

Non- nutjobs
Romney
Pawlenty
Perry
Huntsman

Nutjobs
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Gingrich
Paul

I guess the people WHO VOTE Republicans will decide who they think are viable candidates.
I don't agree with everyone of the people you listed and wouldn't vote for a few, but that DOESN'T MAKE THEM NUTJOBS. can you people speak in adult language, EVER

Ones political beliefs do not make them nut jobs

What makes them nut jobs is stated positions and opinions that are beyond what the mainstream population consider acceptable

It can include:
Religious beliefs ( evolution doesn't exist)
Tolerance (anti gay, anti muslim)
Belief in conspiracies (Obama was born in Kenya, 9-11 was an inside job)

Non- nutjobs
Romney
Pawlenty
Perry
Huntsman

Nutjobs
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Gingrich
Paul

What makes them nut jobs is stated positions and opinions that are beyond what the mainstream population consider acceptable

It can include:

good grief, only in you lefties PETTY LITTLE WORLD.

and the best one, that they (might) believe the boyking was born outside the US...how STUPID stupid stupid

Last edited:

Non- nutjobs
Romney
Pawlenty
Perry
Huntsman

Nutjobs
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Gingrich
Paul

It can include:

You made me chuckle with you're abundance of narrow mindedness. :razz:

The CBO estimated that in the fourth quarter of 2010 there were somewhere between 1.3 million and 3.5 million people who were then employed who would not have been had the stimulus not been enacted. Millions of jobs of teachers, policeman, office workers, and blue collar workers were saved or created due to this bill. I suppose you would have preferred a big tax cut for big business so they could up the pay of their CEOs and increase their dividends to shareholders which is what they are doing now with their profits from the millions of people they've fired.

[Stimulus was good and Obama Health Care Bill was good.[/quote]

But they recognize, correctly, that the Obama Democrats:cuckoo: are trying to permanently enlarge government and increase citizens' dependence on it::eusa_hand:. And, invoking the language of the Founding Fathers, they believe that this will destroy the culture of independence which has enabled Americans over the past two centuries to make this the most productive and prosperous -- and the most charitably generous -- nation in the world.

It can include:

You made me chuckle with you're abundance of narrow mindedness. :razz:

Care to expand on who is and who is not....a nut job?

You can start by explaining who would have a prayer in a general election

Last edited:
The CBO estimated that in the fourth quarter of 2010 there were somewhere between 1.3 million and 3.5 million people who were then employed who would not have been had the stimulus not been enacted. Millions of jobs of teachers, policeman, office workers, and blue collar workers were saved or created due to this bill. I suppose you would have preferred a big tax cut for big business so they could up the pay of their CEOs and increase their dividends to shareholders which is what they are doing now with their profits from the millions of people they've fired.

Once again, what matters is the NET change in jobs.

Here's a metaphor for what you are saying: A high-roller gambler goes to vegas for a week. His total non-net winnings are a million dollars. His total non-net losses are two million dollars. Net loss/gain: a million dollar loss. But he goes around telling people he won a million dollars. :D

The jobs you say were "saved" were at the expense of jobs that otherwised would have been naturally created by the market, but weren't, because employers have been intimidated by obama's tax, regulate, create debt, anti-business attitude.

Forum List

Back