Really? Gun Sales Spike Due To Obama Re-Election Fear

LOL. I think the 'Conservatives' just need something long and stiff to stroke, and are lacking such in the personal department.

he he he yuck yuck yuck haw haw haw lol lol lol

A real commodian, now I gotta get back to my guns and Bible.

I stopped in at the PX on my way home yesterday. I was looking for a revolver since the last one I bought was claimed by my wife as her EDC. After my background check came back clean most ricky-tic, I walked out with a S&W M686. I've owned two .357s previously but needed another to keep my two 45s, XDm 9 mm, and Bersa .380 company.

Obama has nothing to do with my guns and ammo decisions. The decay of society can and probably will happen regardless of which party is in place. Plus, I like guns and ammo. I don't bowl, golf, or hang out in bars. I go to the range 2 to 4 times a month. Hopefully we won't have to worry about him "going after our guns" after November.

This. In spades. People are concerned about the possibility of an economic meltdown that would send this country into chaos. That much I do know. Those who have not equipped themselves with the protection and know how to potentially defend themselves in such a situation have put themselves at a disadvantage should such an event take place. And it very well could.

We've already seen debt exceed GDP. Which puts us in a potential liquidity trap should the perfect financial storm brew.

Owning guns and knowing how to use them is as American as apple pie.

I was excited the other day to find that there's a gun shop right here in town. Looks too small to have any place in the back to do any shooting, though. I'll have to find out. I wonder if they do safety classes there. I've never worked with a pistol before, only rifles. Now that our handgun law has been struck down, maybe I'll open carry when I go to the grocery store.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." ~ John Stuart Mill

A simple reading of the left wing posters on these boards are ample evidence that the above statement is patently false.

I stopped in at the PX on my way home yesterday. I was looking for a revolver since the last one I bought was claimed by my wife as her EDC. After my background check came back clean most ricky-tic, I walked out with a S&W M686. I've owned two .357s previously but needed another to keep my two 45s, XDm 9 mm, and Bersa .380 company.

Obama has nothing to do with my guns and ammo decisions. The decay of society can and probably will happen regardless of which party is in place. Plus, I like guns and ammo. I don't bowl, golf, or hang out in bars. I go to the range 2 to 4 times a month. Hopefully we won't have to worry about him "going after our guns" after November.

This. In spades. People are concerned about the possibility of an economic meltdown that would send this country into chaos. That much I do know. Those who have not equipped themselves with the protection and know how to potentially defend themselves in such a situation have put themselves at a disadvantage should such an event take place. And it very well could.
Been THERE!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bsw1T0nDfw]Atomic Cafe; Shelter - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn7FttaTRms[/ame]

handjob.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guns are actually a pretty good investment.

You're right. I own many. Several passed down by my Dad - whose Dad passed them to him. Nice having something in the family for so long. I intend to pass on my collection to my boy's someday.

Me too...both my wife and I have our passed down .22 single shot rifles. Of course we own a few newer weapons too.

Quantico PX does have a nice selection indeed.
I've never bought anything there - I usually go the Clark Brothers in Warrenton. If you've never been there - I highly recommend it. At least go to take advantage of their outdoor range!
BTW, was at the Courthouse a couple months ago to re-up the permit as well!

Strangely enough bible sales haven't gone up, except when wanting bash homosexuals when gay marriage voting comes up. The Repugs acolytes love their bibles and guns.

Quantico PX does have a nice selection indeed.
I've never bought anything there - I usually go the Clark Brothers in Warrenton. If you've never been there - I highly recommend it. At least go to take advantage of their outdoor range!
BTW, was at the Courthouse a couple months ago to re-up the permit as well!

I've been meaning to get to Clark Bros. I go to The Range in Stafford. I stopped using their ammo though. They are skimping on the powder and effing up my accuracy.

Forum List

Back