Really? Gun Sales Spike Due To Obama Re-Election Fear

Gun Sales Spike Result Of Obama Re-Election Fear | News One

If this is true we know who's buying those guns, the same dumb lot that brought guns to a protest against the health care bill.
Hell.....it's THE best sales-promo gun-shops HAVE (every 2-4 years)!!!!

"OVER-STOCK YOUR GUNS/AMMO, NOW!!!!"

** 'Cause WE already have, and we're gonna run this hu$tle (every election), until you suckers (finally) catch-ON!!

Obama is the best thing that ever happened to gun manufacturers.

Guns are actually a pretty good investment.

You're right. I own many. Several passed down by my Dad - whose Dad passed them to him. Nice having something in the family for so long. I intend to pass on my collection to my boy's someday.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I think it's just the 12/21/2012 end-of-the-world gang.​

A $ub$idiary Of....

handjob.gif

If this is true we know who's buying those guns, the same dumb lot that brought guns to a protest against the health care bill.

You talking about that racist Tea Party guy with the AR-15 strapped to his back and the .45 cal on his hip?

I'm waiting for the OP to answer this question...

Well... it's a stupid partisan hack bull shit question, so that's what you should get in return.

Another example of the rw's believing what their bosses tell them rather than the TRUTH. Even though President Obama has not gone after these fool's guns, there are actually rw's who believe he has and will.

Has the Repub party always been so damn dumb?

Guns are actually a pretty good investment.

They're definitely a good business to get into between now and 12/21, particularly after Obama's re-election. It'd be a good time to cash in on that fear, fan it and take advantage of it. There's a sucker born every minute.

You talking about that racist Tea Party guy with the AR-15 strapped to his back and the .45 cal on his hip?

I'm waiting for the OP to answer this question...

Well... it's a stupid partisan hack bull shit question, so that's what you should get in return.

There it is - that mindless, brainless, thoughtless "anybody but Obama" in your sig.

I really believe that rw's don't care who the candidate is or how bad he will be for the country. They have their marching orders, they are simply unable to think for themselves and they WILL vote against their own best interest.

I really have no doubt of that.

You almost gotta laugh. Obama's freaking attorney general shipped about 3,000 illegal guns to Mexico, one of which was used to kill a US Border Patrol officer, and the left doesn't give a damn about it and the president has his crooked democrat party circling the wagons around him. Meanwhile the ignorant left gets marching orders from Soros and Huffington to pretend to get hysterical about Americans engaging in their 2nd Amendment rights.

I stopped in at the PX on my way home yesterday. I was looking for a revolver since the last one I bought was claimed by my wife as her EDC. After my background check came back clean most ricky-tic, I walked out with a S&W M686. I've owned two .357s previously but needed another to keep my two 45s, XDm 9 mm, and Bersa .380 company.

Obama has nothing to do with my guns and ammo decisions. The decay of society can and probably will happen regardless of which party is in place. Plus, I like guns and ammo. I don't bowl, golf, or hang out in bars. I go to the range 2 to 4 times a month. Hopefully we won't have to worry about him "going after our guns" after November.

Look

The NRA relies on paranoid gun nuts to keep the revenue flowing. If they can't create a "Liberals are going to take your guns" crisis every few years they are no longer relevant

Forum List

Back