Really, GOP?

I'd have thought you'd realize that there are more issues than national security...

How has he managed to keep us safe for 4 Whole years while only being in office for 20 months? Amazing?

Sure, He got Osama. 1 Good Decision does not make up for poor decision after poor decision. Besides Killing Bid Laden is the Culmination of years of work, much of which would not have even been possible had Obama had his way on issues like Gitmo, and Black sites. You guys want to pin all the Credit on Obama like he is some super hero that is the sole reason we found and killed Osama.

You can try, but Average Americans wont buy it. Obama gets props for making a tough decision to act, and to send in Commandos, but he does not get sole credit for "getting bin Laden"

I also give him major props for the shoot to kill Order I assume he issued. I always said if we find him, We can not take him alive. We can not stand for some show trial where he can make his case to the world. We could not chance liberals trying to make us give him a trail. He needed to be put down, Obama understood it, and took care of business.

If not for him choosing to then dump the body and not show the world conclusive Proof I would call it a home run.

Last edited:
President Barack Obama’s leadership on national security was attacked by potential Republican challengers in the primary season’s first debate

He kept us safe for four years and caught bin Laden. You should love this guy

Or is there another problem?

We should love a guy that is alienating the intellectual elite in Europe?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/europe/06europe.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Obama’s fickle European fans - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Aren't we supposed to hate people that do that? Does that only apply if the last name is Bush?

What, besides alienating the entire world, am I supposed to admire about Obama's foreign policy?

These nimwits campaigned on "Bush Kept us Safe!" for what...6, 7 years?

All of a sudden national security isn't an issue any more.

Hmmph....

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/europe/06europe.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Aren't we supposed to hate people that do that? Does that only apply if the last name is Bush?

What, besides alienating the entire world, am I supposed to admire about Obama's foreign policy?
Interesting that you're embracing the NYT and the "Intellectual Elite in Europe".

Last edited:

Hmmph....

National Security wasnt a huge issue in the last campaign either. At least if you were paying attention.

And if you hadn't noticed Bush wasnt running in 2008. No one was running a "Bush kept us safe" campaign.

I'm amazed that you guys can't remember this. I mean it's barely 2 1/2 years ago.

President Barack Obama’s leadership on national security was attacked by potential Republican challengers in the primary season’s first debate

Interesting that you're embracing the NYT and the "Intellectual Elite in Europe".
I don't embrace anybody. I just find it interesting that the same people who pointed out that Bush was a cowboy with a go it alone mentality think Obama is doing a great job when he has exactly the same attitude.

Hmmph....

National Security wasnt a huge issue in the last campaign either. At least if you were paying attention.

And if you hadn't noticed Bush wasnt running in 2008. No one was running a "Bush kept us safe" campaign.

I'm amazed that you guys can't remember this. I mean it's barely 2 1/2 years ago.

They think Obama has kept us safe for 4 years, and that he inherited the mess that started 15 months ago. Why do you find anything they remember, or don't remember, amazing?

I'll have to admit, it seems like four years since the Community Agitator in Chief has been in office.
the 2012 elections can't come soon enough for me. If we survive till then

super_obama.jpg

Faster than speeding bullsh*t! More powerful than legislature! Able to leap tall ideaologies in a single noun!

Look! Up and sigh! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Obamaman!

Yes, it's Obamaman. Strange visitor from another party who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mental midgets.

Obamaman, who can change the course of mighty media, bend partisans in his bare hands, and who, disguised as an average American, mild-mannered parot for a great Metropolitan newsfaker...

fights a never-ending battle for disparity, profit and the Wall street way!

Obama's a lying pussy and any of you fucks that voted for him need to spit that white stuff out of your mouth.

He should be attacked for his lying ass shit by ANYONE with a brain. But you hang onto your political party, bub. Suits you.

Obama's a lying pussy and any of you fucks that voted for him need to spit that white stuff out of your mouth.

He should be attacked for his lying ass shit by ANYONE with a brain. But you hang onto your political party, bub. Suits you.

now now Gunny,

He's our Commander and Thief

don't just stand there, salute!

bin Laden was a gift. One that is causing more problems and international relationship nightmares. I tip my hat for going ahead with the op, but really, he had no choice. Governing is harder than campaigning and he is using more Bush policies than his base would like. Also, his bump in the polls won't last if the economy stays in the toilet.

Last edited:
I love Obama's Go it alone Cowboy Diplomacy in Libya...fuck what the EU has to say!

Team America: Fuck Yeah!!

Obama whacked Osama too like something outta "Goodfellas"!

Obama, he's da bomb!

Really Liberals? Obama is Bush Jr. II. You should hate this guy.

And the fact that you imagine that many of them do not IS the problem, isn't it?

You guys see a partisan Obama support and think "LEFTIST".

Real lefties see that same Obama partisan suporter and think "DEMOCRATIC TOOL"

Here's a heads up for you...

Glen Beck and the RW media don't have a clue who or what the left really is.

Your propagandists are misleading you into thinking the DEMS are the LEFT.

Not hardly, boys, not hardly.

How has he managed to keep us safe for 4 Whole years while only being in office for 20 months? Amazing?

Sure, He got Osama. 1 Good Decision does not make up for poor decision after poor decision. Besides Killing Bid Laden is the Culmination of years of work, much of which would not have even been possible had Obama had his way on issues like Gitmo, and Black sites. You guys want to pin all the Credit on Obama like he is some super hero that is the sole reason we found and killed Osama.

You can try, but Average Americans wont buy it. Obama gets props for making a tough decision to act, and to send in Commandos, but he does not get sole credit for "getting bin Laden"

I also give him major props for the shoot to kill Order I assume he issued. I always said if we find him, We can not take him alive. We can not stand for some show trial where he can make his case to the world. We could not chance liberals trying to make us give him a trail. He needed to be put down, Obama understood it, and took care of business.

If not for him choosing to then dump the body and not show the world conclusive Proof I would call it a home run.

Ditto CM. Years of work is right. Barry handled the endgame. Don't get me wrong. I give Barry high marks for making the decision to kill that dirtbag its just to bad he won't release the pictures.

I was watching Bill the other night and he had a man named Thesson. Thesson had been a speechwriter for Bush. According to him right before Bush left office he was speaking to him about what was in place for the protection of the country. He was worried that whoever was coming in to replace Bush would dismantle it all. According to Thesson Bush told him he wasn't worried about it. Thesson asked him why and Bush replied, "Because he will know what I know."

Bush did keep this country safe for 7 years. No ifs ands or buts about it. Facts are facts.

Forum List

Back