Really Donald? You fire the Inaugural announcer who has been there since 1957?

Why shouldn't he pick someone he wants? Its his inauguration FFS
You people would trash him if he cured 10 kinds of cancer.
Also, I doubt you tards noticed but he tends to break tradition. It isn't something new.

No I have noticed and he is also gong to break laws as well. He is a piece of scum. I can never have respect the piece of scum he is.

Yeah, he's really "draining that swamp"...by hiring all of Goldman Sachs and firing a guy who's wife just died and for whom this "gig" is what kept him going. Well done Cheetolini

Washington (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump is breaking from 11 presidents' worth of tradition and benching Charles Brotman.

The 89-year-old Brotman -- once the voice of the Washington Senators baseball team -- has announced every inauguration parade since Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1957.

"I looked at at my email, then I got the shock of my life," Brotman told CNN's Carol Costello. "I felt like Muhammad Ali had hit me in the stomach."

Brotman, who has been the announcer at presidential inauguration for sixty years, said when he read the email from the Trump transition team he thought he "was going to commit suicide."

He told WJLA he was "heartbroken" and "destroyed" by the decision at first.

Trump drops inauguration announcer Charles Brotman who's done them all since Eisenhower - CNNPolitics.com

Don't worry Mr. Brotman, Trump would stink like hell if you got to close, the smell of human rot.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump is breaking from 11 presidents' worth of tradition and benching Charles Brotman.

The 89-year-old Brotman -- once the voice of the Washington Senators baseball team -- has announced every inauguration parade since Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1957.

"I looked at at my email, then I got the shock of my life," Brotman told CNN's Carol Costello. "I felt like Muhammad Ali had hit me in the stomach."

Brotman, who has been the announcer at presidential inauguration for sixty years, said when he read the email from the Trump transition team he thought he "was going to commit suicide."

Trump drops inauguration announcer Charles Brotman who's done them all since Eisenhower - CNNPolitics.com

Don't worry Mr. Brotman, Trump would stink like hell if you got to close, the smell of human rot.

'Elections Have Consequences'

Trump just created a job for a younger man who needed it. The good news is the old man will not count against the Unemployment Rate as long as he does not file for Unemployment and doesn't look for another job. :p

This election is going to have many bad consequences, nothing good comes from pure evil.

You're kidding right?

Pure evil invented some of the best stuff like per-marital sex, drugs, rock & roll and Andrew Dice Clay ...... where the hell you been?

"Do be careful! Don't lose any of that stuff. That's concentrated evil. One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs." -- The Supreme Being, Time Bandits
He's 89 years old. It's time.

All the more reason he should of done it. Trump should of shown some respect, but he is lowlife scum.

Prediction:

None of you had even heard of this guy.

BTW.. How's Sandra Fluck doing these days?

Trump just created a job for a younger man who needed it. The good news is the old man will not count against the Unemployment Rate as long as he does not file for Unemployment and doesn't look for another job. :p

This election is going to have many bad consequences, nothing good comes from pure evil.

You're kidding right?

Pure evil invented some of the best stuff like per-marital sex, drugs, rock & roll and Andrew Dice Clay ...... where the hell you been?

"Do be careful! Don't lose any of that stuff. That's concentrated evil. One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs." -- The Supreme Being, Time Bandits

All the more reason he should of done it. Trump should of shown some respect, but he is lowlife scum.

SnapGalleries180311.jpg

You're kidding right?

Absolutely do not believe a word on it. 89 year olds expect the kiss off at any time.

I bet if the Inauguration Announcer was a Coal Miner, Lefty wouldn't give a phuck if he was fired, and ended up homeless.

It uh, isn't a "job" to be an inauguration announcer, Sparkles.

What do you figure the pay is, to work half a day every four years? :banghead:

Forum List

Back