Reality

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
People who continue to demand instant reemployment, instant money in their pockets, instant credit, instant tax relief, and other happy solutions they've come to expect need to get it hammered home that this recession is deeper than anyone anticipated. How many remember other recessions, their causes, and the fact that no recession is "fixed" overnight and not without pain.

Timeline of 17 Recessions and World Crises Since Great Depression | Stock Trading To Go

Here's REALITY:

4757758875_0303855ccf.jpg

The hell you say?!?!??

You mean that Barry Obolshevik riding in onto the District of Criminals on the white charger really didn't mean that my house was going to be paid for, gasoline would magically appear in the tank of my car, I'd get a nice fat check from "his stash", and the sea level would just lower for no apparent reason?

Well, I'll be dipped. :rolleyes:

very scary chart indeed, people just need to open thier eyes to see whats ahead

Actually, if you look, you will see that curve starting to move up aggressively. Obama has worked a miracle.

Praise Obama from whom all Blessing Flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise him above you Heavenly Host.
Praise Barak Obama, He's the most!

Amen!

People who continue to demand instant reemployment, instant money in their pockets, instant credit, instant tax relief, and other happy solutions they've come to expect need to get it hammered home that this recession is deeper than anyone anticipated. How many remember other recessions, their causes, and the fact that no recession is "fixed" overnight and not without pain.

Timeline of 17 Recessions and World Crises Since Great Depression | Stock Trading To Go

19 months is hardly overnight.

no one denies obama inherited a pretty shitty situation. i would argue the worst was behind us when he took over.

he enacted the major economic policy he wanted. republicans didn't (couldn't) stop him.
in many respects the economy is doing well. corporate profits are up. the dow is up. copmanies are sitting on almost two trillion in cash. yet they're not hiring?
let me give you a hint. it ain't george bush. it's BHO, and he needs to start taking responsibility for that.

The worst is still not behind us folks.

We are just getting started.
Globalization and free trade is eating our lunch and will continue to do so.

I hear they just doubled the garment workers wages in Bangladesh to around $45/month.
How can we compete with that?

Today is as good as it's ever going to get.

Better take time to enjoy it.

America will pull thru, look at all the great products they used to make, like Levi jeans, or Schrade Knives, but they can't make it here anymore
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbWRfBZY-ng]YouTube - ‪James McMurtry "We can't make it here"‬‎[/ame]

Last edited:
There used to be a interesting show on one of the cable networks called "Made in America" hosted by John Ratzenberger (Cliff from "Cheers").

I don't see it on anymore. I suspect they ran out of companies to profile.

What a shame.

During the boom of plenty of jobs, the people that were doing the jobs the Mexican are doing now move up to unskilled labor jobs for various other occupations. And now that jobs are scares, this idiot Govt want send the Mexicans back and give American their jobs back. They'd rather Americans do without so not to offend their new line of voters.

The hell you say?!?!??

You mean that Barry Obolshevik riding in onto the District of Criminals on the white charger really didn't mean that my house was going to be paid for, gasoline would magically appear in the tank of my car, I'd get a nice fat check from "his stash", and the sea level would just lower for no apparent reason?

Well, I'll be dipped. :rolleyes:

Nope, you're right. He didn't.

Forum List

Back