Realities that homo's refuse to face

The "normalizing" of homosexuality is one of the biggest threats that America faces. Homosexuals and their supporters fail to recognize or even argue that Homosexuality has an unarguable link to many other disturbing behaviors, i encourage anyone who disagress with any of the statements below to provide credible data that can attempt to illustrate that anything presented is not accurate OR illustrate that homosexuals are in any way similar to the general population.

1) Pedofelia. Convicted pedofiles are roughly 20 times more likely to be gay than the general population. With nearly 40% of convicted pedofiles identifed as homosexuals through arrest records and research studies conducted, it is a significant deviation from their current representation in the general population @ 2%.

2) Drug Abuse. Homosexuals are nearly 5 times more likely to use illegal drugs and have nearly three times the frequency of normal people to be addicted to prescription drugs.

3) Violence. Nearly 50% of females on death row are lesbians.

4) Suicide. Homosexuals are over 3 times more likely to commit suicide than a normal person.

5) Child Abuse. Children of gay parents are 3 times as likely to be sexually abused if their parents are male homosexuals and 75% more likely to be sexually abused if their parents are lesbian.

These are just a few of the alarming statistics associated with homosexuality. What one finds is that once gay marriage and tolerance is provided to homosexuals, the very next thing that they push for is 1) reduction in the age of consent 2) decriminalization of child abuse. This can be seen in many european countrues where their soceities have enacted gay tolerant laws for some time.
America does not need to have NAMBLA picketing on national TV daily trying to overturn decent values that have lead to the establishment of what we have come to know as America today.

Gay marriage is simply opening cans of worms that we will have to deal with later. Homo's are using this as a means of legislating acceptance of their perverted behavior.

I encourage anyone disagreeing to please provide some credible data to rebutt the statements i've made above and I do npot want to hear that the data is biased or bigoted, numerous sources are available to verify this information. And data presented from a homosexual researchers is just as easily biased, these are individuals that seek to proote theoir agenda.

1.Read the article The MYTH of the gay pedophile by Ellen Friedrich.This blows your facts (haha) to shit.
2. Your fact (haha) about women on deathrow being gay is from 1994. Enuf said.
3. A child's risk of being molested bhy a heterosexual or a heterosexaul relative is 100 times more likely than being molested by one who is homosexual .Article by Carrie Craft.

I never got this weird, twisted logic used by the homo supporters. Someone posts something about homos that the homo lovers don't like, or as it seems in this thread can't dispute, so... although the homo supporters SUPPORT homos, then LOGICALLY you would surmise that they LIKE them, so then WHY would they then turn around and try and use calling the person they want to shut up a HOMO?

It has nothing to do with that really. The guy came here for the sole intention of bashing gay people. Probably a racist too. If I was an admin I would ban the troll.

I never got this weird, twisted logic used by the homo supporters. Someone posts something about homos that the homo lovers don't like, or as it seems in this thread can't dispute, so... although the homo supporters SUPPORT homos, then LOGICALLY you would surmise that they LIKE them, so then WHY would they then turn around and try and use calling the person they want to shut up a HOMO?

It has nothing to do with that really. The guy came here for the sole intention of bashing gay people. Probably a racist too. If I was an admin I would ban the troll.

yes, can a mod zap this to the hate/trashy zone?....

allthough it does make the other conspiracy theories shine a little brighter.

I read this article by Ellen Degenerated Friedrich. I wasn't impressed. I found not a single bit of data or statistics. Secondly, she makes the "assumption" that male pedophiles that molest little boys are not homo's. WRONG. If you sexually touch a member of the same sex, you are gay. End of story.

All she is doing is stating the obvious. Yes, a child, not necessarily a male child has more than a 50% chance of being molested by a heterosexual versus a homosexual. NOBODY doubts this. However, if you look at little boys only, and look at the rate of homosexuality in the general population, you will find that:
- little boys are more often molested by homos then they are by women.
- the incidence of these little boys being molested by homosexuals is substantially higher than the 2% presence of homo's in the general population. There is numerous data which show this rate to be between 10 and 50 times higher.

This is what I'm talking about. Ellen's data is crap which tries to de-senstitize people to the real impact of homosexuality.

Show me some real data that shows that pedophiles are less than 2% likely to be homosexual!!!!!

That's the data I'm looking for.

Homo's are the ones that are committing these attrocities, they can't help it, it is inherent to their lifestyle.

I challenge all you homo lovers to produce data that shows that < 2% of pedophiles are homo!!!

And BTW, just because data is old, doesn't make it bad. The Homo's have been infiltrating the fields of pyschoilogy and psychiatry for decades. With all these homo's looking for data that normalizes the afliction of homosexuality, how come they cant produce study after study to show that the data that you'all are crying about is not valid?
BECAUSE, the data is true.

I read this article by Ellen Degenerated Friedrich. I wasn't impressed. I found not a single bit of data or statistics. Secondly, she makes the "assumption" that male pedophiles that molest little boys are not homo's. WRONG. If you sexually touch a member of the same sex, you are gay. End of story.

All she is doing is stating the obvious. Yes, a child, not necessarily a male child has more than a 50% chance of being molested by a heterosexual versus a homosexual. NOBODY doubts this. However, if you look at little boys only, and look at the rate of homosexuality in the general population, you will find that:
- the incidence of these little boys being molested by homosexuals is substantially higher than the 2% presence of homo's in the general population. There is numerous data which show this rate to be between 10 and 50 times higher.

This is what I'm talking about. Ellen's data is crap which tries to de-senstitize people to the real impact of homosexuality.

Show me some real data that shows that pedophiles are less than 2% likely to be homosexual!!!!!

Homo's are the ones that are committing these attrocities, they can't help it, it is inherent to their lifestyle.

I challenge all you homo lovers to produce data that shows that < 2% of pedophiles are homo!!!

And BTW, just because data is old, doesn't make it bad. The Homo's have been infiltrating the fields of pyschoilogy and psychiatry for decades. With all these homo's looking for data that normalizes the afliction of homosexuality, how come they cant produce study after study to show that the data that you'all are crying about is not valid?

You talk about cock 24 hours a day, whats wrong with you?

He's sitting at the bar and is hoping someone will be along to push his stool in. :D

He's sitting at the bar and is hoping someone will be along to push his stool in. :D

:lol:

Forum List

Back