Realist Party Chairman now on-line

Hortysir asked me to come join up with y'all. We go way back to hunting feral cats in the parking lot.

T
Welcome to USMB, Tsalagi. Hope you enjoy the boards. You may find Amelia on the lolcats committee. She loves all kinds of cats. :)

Watching the evening shadows on the lake in Walker County, TX. It has been a lovely day. :)

Last edited:
Hortysir asked me to come join up with y'all. We go way back to hunting feral cats in the parking lot.

T
Welcome to USMB, Tsalagi. Hope you enjoy the boards. You may find Amelia on the lolcats committee. She loves all kinds of cats. :)

Watching the evening shadows on the lake in Walker County, TX. It has been a lovely day. :)
Is that Elkins Lake, by any chance?

So you mean that I have to post at least 10 meaningless posts in order to PM somebody, and 15 meaningless posts to put up a URL?

I've been navigating Vbulletin boards for 10 years now. I think I can handle the technicalities!

Grumble, grumble!:cuckoo:

So you mean that I have to post at least 10 meaningless posts in order to PM somebody, and 15 meaningless posts to put up a URL?

I've been navigating Vbulletin boards for 10 years now. I think I can handle the technicalities!

C'mon, old man, you can whine better than that.
Don;t make me send Dante in here to neg your crusty ass

:lol:

C'mon, old man, you can whine better than that.
Don;t make me send Dante in here to neg your crusty ass

:lol:
As long as it's not Flynn or Saint Patrice!

T

No. I am strictly rural. I know people at church who live in Elkins Lake, though.

No. I am strictly rural. I know people at church who live in Elkins Lake, though.
Lake Livingston? Raven Lake in the State Park? Where?

Forum List

Back