REALIGION based on "UNIFYING THEORY OF GOD" proves atheists/agnostics are TARDS!

I'd say, logic doesn't/couldn't dictate "what we should all agree to call it," either.

Logic dictates that if we can't comprehend our beginning, we call our beginning incomprehensible. Not "God."

so you are saying you support the current several thousand year old real world experiment which leads to neverending war?:eusa_shhh:

I'd say, logic doesn't/couldn't dictate "what we should all agree to call it," either.

Logic dictates that if we can't comprehend our beginning, we call our beginning incomprehensible. Not "God."

so you are saying you support the current several thousand year old real world experiment which leads to neverending war?:eusa_shhh:

Drawing that conclusion from that post shows an obvious disconnect with inference and comprehension.

The Unifying Theory of God doesn't at all prove that Atheists or Agnostics are "tards," but in fact, your description of TUTOG almost exactly describes what an Agnostic believes. Someone is a tard.

well all 3 of the world's major religions define "GOD" as the 'creator of everything' so it is a natural conclusion to say that whatever? 'created everything' could/should be called "GOD"

over 90% of humans believe in "GOD" so there must at least be some evolutionary benefit in the belief alone

creating a reality based definition of "GOD" that applies to all humans is the natural end point humans must come to understand....

The problem is NOT that "GOD" doesn't exist....
The problem is the way the average person defines "GOD" is simply wrong bc the big 'spirit in the sky' is not verifiable leading to neverending arguments/wars/etc....
TUTOG's definition of "GOD" applies to everyone....
you can say you don't believe in it but the simple fact is you are merely LYING TO YOURSELF bc 1-you do exist and 2-whatever the force was that created everything(including you) is "GOD" :eusa_angel:

A lot of unbelievable things happen in nature. I personally do not believe a superior being had anything to do with it. Its all purely action/reaction.

Im certainly not going to say some god is responsible for an unknown. People "could" say it was a god, thats up to them but to say they should.....well, good luck with that. There is no such thing as magic.

I personally do not believe a superior being had anything to do with it.

Seriously how dense are ya'll? I too do NOT believe a 'superior being' had anything to do with it and nowhere in TUTOG does it say that....TUTOG merely says that..

The exact nature of the force (or forces) that led to the creation of everything are DEBATABLE! So DEBATABLE FORCE(S) led to the creation of everything! The Unifying Theory of "GOD" says that because over 90% of humans believe in "GOD" and the world's 3 major religions consider their "GOD" as the 'creator of everything' that all humans should call these DEBATABLE FORCE(S) "GOD" to create a plan to attempt to break the cycle of never ending war caused by religions that are based upon a non-reality based defintions of "GOD" i.e. a plan to guarantee humanity doesn't become EXTINCT bc HUMAN EXTINCTION is the endpoint of this several thousand year old real world experiment! NO PLAN FOR PEACE=NO PEACE=EVENTUAL HUMAN EXTINCTION!

NOTE: TUTOG's definition of "GOD" is NOT he stereotypical anthropomorphic conscious spirit hanging out on streets of gold with angels and harps

how about ya'll actually read what I type?

Im certainly not going to say some god is responsible for an unknown. People "could" say it was a god, thats up to them but to say they should.....well, good luck with that. There is no such thing as magic.

try paying attention next time

Last edited:

Forum List

Back