Real Time is just like the Limbaugh Institute for Advance Con Studies?

So the 20% RW whackos who believe in racism AGAINST the dominant whites makes sense, that Obama is a Marxist Kenyan Muslim who won't compromise and owns the Booosh Depression, that ACORN stole the election, the stimulus did nothing, etc, etc, continue to slit their own wrists- After 25 years of Newt, Rush, Fox, and Pub BS propaganda, this is what you get... LOL! (ducks...)

So the 20% RW whackos who believe in racism AGAINST the dominant whites makes sense, that Obama is a Marxist Kenyan Muslim who won't compromise and owns the Booosh Depression, that ACORN stole the election, the stimulus did nothing, etc, etc, continue to slit their own wrists- After 25 years of Newt, Rush, Fox, and Pub BS propaganda, this is what you get... LOL! (ducks...)

Where do you get those figures?

Close, NYcrybaby. Actually we don't give a rat's ass about defending Rush. But when liberals started whining he's mean, their hypocrisy stank to high heaven and we had to point it out.

Hmmm...sorry....actually you weren't close....

You take Rush WAY to seriously, my dear.

No, the 5000 posts this week defending Limbaugh couldn't possibly mean that any of you people care.

OK, here's a test.

You talk about political decorum, then have none and you hold liberals with no decorum to any standard in any way at all. There is a word for that, hypocrisy.

Now, where is the word "Rush" in that argument?

Let me dust of this illustration for you.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2374-shelton-c20070904.jpg

Hmmm, so everytome Rush is caught making racist or racial comments the defense is always three things:

1. It was a joke
2. It's out of context
3. He was doing what liberals do.

They got the excuses down to a science because no matter what comments you show them. They'll use 1, 2 or all 3.

Barak the magic Negro had a singer who sounded like they were straight out of uncle toms cabin. Why? Racist? No way! Use one of the excuses above.

I'd guess I disagree with at least 60% of what Rush says, but the examples here that supposedly paint him as racist just don't cut it.

The McNabb comment was an indictment of the media, which holds Political Correctness above all else. The "Barack the Magic Negro" thing was an example of Rush doing what he does often, shoving PC right down the throats of the PC police. "Barack the Magic Negro" was a phrase coined by a liberal west coast journalist, and ol' Rush ran with it.

Both are pretty obvious.

Last edited:
Hmmm, so everytome Rush is caught making racist or racial comments the defense is always three things:

1. It was a joke
2. It's out of context
3. He was doing what liberals do.

They got the excuses down to a science because no matter what comments you show them. They'll use 1, 2 or all 3.

Barak the magic Negro had a singer who sounded like they were straight out of uncle toms cabin. Why? Racist? No way! Use one of the excuses above.

You forgot the one I employ.

Payback is a bitch isnt it.

If you cant take what you dish shut up.

I'd guess I disagree with at least 60% of what Rush says, but the examples here that supposedly paint him as racist just don't cut it.

The McNabb comment was an indictment of the media, which holds Political Correctness above all else. The "Barack the Magic Negro" thing was an example of Rush doing what he does often, shoving PC right down the throats of the PC police. "Barack the Magic Negro" was a phrase coined by a liberal west coast journalist, and ol' Rush ran with it.

Both are pretty obvious.

But no one can explain why they chose a singer who sounded like a slave. Why was that?

No, the 5000 posts this week defending Limbaugh couldn't possibly mean that any of you people care.

We do care about bogus leftwing crusades to destroy people they don't like.

You proved has nothing to do with any "war on women" by your stunning silence on the behavior of Bill Mahar, David Letterman and numerous other notorious liberal hypocrites.

Nobody in the normal world cares about that.

The normal world is simply seeing a major voice of the Republican party being exposed again as a vile piece of garbage.

LOL, a major voice of the Republican party..a frikken radio host....then a COMEDIAN Bill Maher is now a major voice for the Democrat party, and he calls elected Representatives, Cxxnts...

so what the people are are REALLY seeing is the Democrat party is a vile piece of garbage.

way to pick em...:clap2:

Both are pretty obvious.

But no one can explain why they chose a singer who sounded like a slave. Why was that?

Same thing. Rubbing it in, hard. When I heard it, I knew it wasn't about race, it was about PC and hypocrisy. I also knew he'd piss off the Left with it, too.

Both are pretty obvious.

Same thing. Rubbing it in, hard. When I heard it, I knew it wasn't about race, it was about PC and hypocrisy. I also knew he'd piss off the Left with it, too.

Rubbing what in hard? Slavery?

Our own Government is into slavery, and for those yet to be born will be born into it by debt the political class has foisted upon the people.

How much is YOUR SHARE?

Close, NYcrybaby. Actually we don't give a rat's ass about defending Rush. But when liberals started whining he's mean, their hypocrisy stank to high heaven and we had to point it out.

Hmmm...sorry....actually you weren't close....

You take Rush WAY to seriously, my dear.

OK, here's a test.

You talk about political decorum, then have none and you hold liberals with no decorum to any standard in any way at all. There is a word for that, hypocrisy.

Now, where is the word "Rush" in that argument?

Wasn't Reagan's 11th commandment 'never speak ill of a fellow Republican' ? or words to that effect.

That would certainly make him a hypocrite, correct? Or are you too hypocritical to acknowledge that indisputable fact?

Limbaugh is about as racist as you can get.
Examples, please. I don't watch him, I don't listen to him; so, I don't know what he says.

Limbaugh is about as racist as you can get.
Really? How so? Examples please?
Well, using the very same definition he made up to brand white Liberals as racists, brands your MessiahRushie, the Pink Slime of politics, as a racist.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 14, 2008
RUSH: I don't know if we've had our Fort Sumter yet, but Mrs. Clinton has already declared that she is the victim of the black guy! The black guy is attacking Mrs. Clinton! That would be Obama

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I don't look at Barack Obama and say, "Is he black enough?"

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?

Last edited:

Okay, I can see you're going to choose to not get it. Never mind.

No I'm serious..When SHEPac made the video of Maher and Obama all the Repubs said "This brings it home!"

What home?
Hypocrisy?
How is this hypocritical?

And out comes your last sentence. Closed Caption you just dont get it...and then they scamper off to another thread to make the same accusations.
It's very easy to make accusations but very few are able to explain WHY they are making the accusations (or defending).

Sounding like a slave had nothing to do with PC because Barak the magic Negro had nothing to do with being PC. Even if it did, Political Correctness has nothing to do with speaking like a slave.

But Repubs will continue to defend it as ANYTHING except racist or racial.

No I'm serious..When SHEPac made the video of Maher and Obama all the Repubs said "This brings it home!"

What home?
Hypocrisy?

And out comes your last sentence. Closed Caption you just dont get it...and then they scamper off to another thread to make the same accusations.
It's very easy to make accusations but very few are able to explain WHY they are making the accusations (or defending).

Sounding like a slave had nothing to do with PC because Barak the magic Negro had nothing to do with being PC. Even if it did, Political Correctness has nothing to do with speaking like a slave.

I've never even heard it, do you have a link?

Liberals haven't figured out what the right wing knows in it's bones. "Education" is for snobs and nothing beats a "gut" feeling.

Liberals haven't figured out what the right wing knows in it's bones. "Education" is for snobs and nothing beats a "gut" feeling.

How much did that gut feeling cost you the last time you played Roulette? You need to let go and move on. ;)

What home?
Hypocrisy?

I've never even heard it, do you have a link?

Google

Forum List

Back